-

"
Jayco wrote:
I'm a noob so don't mind me if this is a stupid question but I noticed Darkee's TR Champ shows 4m total DPS on PoB and this build shows 1.7m DPS on pob.

Surely that's incorrect? So what would the actual DPS numbers look like?

Darkee's not using budget gear, it's using pretty advanced gear, he has a +3 bow in it. Good luck getting a +3 bow in the first day.

Also I tried testing this a few times, but honestly damage feels bad in the first couple acts, caustic arrow not really doing it.
Last edited by idkwat on Oct 22, 2021, 1:31:12 AM
I don't play leagues, just softcore standard since 2013 as i don't get time too,
i'm concerned about the defence now of this build, just when i was flying through end game content they make big changes again where expensive items will be worth nothing much.

Is there room for a Thread of hope jewel ???

Will mana be an issue??

Attack speed will be slower??

Less dps and defences??

i will have to see...
"
Nehpets187 wrote:
I don't play leagues, just softcore standard since 2013 as i don't get time too,
i'm concerned about the defence now of this build, just when i was flying through end game content they make big changes again where expensive items will be worth nothing much.

Will mana be an issue??

Less dps and defences??

i will have to see...

i'm also a bit scared that the defences are not strong enough, but i would really like to start with this build, don't know yet what to do, i hope it's no glascannon :) (i am not a really good player, die often^^)
Last edited by rocky555 on Oct 22, 2021, 2:15:19 AM
"
idkwat wrote:
"
Jayco wrote:
I'm a noob so don't mind me if this is a stupid question but I noticed Darkee's TR Champ shows 4m total DPS on PoB and this build shows 1.7m DPS on pob.

Surely that's incorrect? So what would the actual DPS numbers look like?

Darkee's not using budget gear, it's using pretty advanced gear, he has a +3 bow in it. Good luck getting a +3 bow in the first day.

Also I tried testing this a few times, but honestly damage feels bad in the first couple acts, caustic arrow not really doing it.

It felt fine once I hit 12 and got Toxic Rain. For the bosses in Act 1 you can switch Onslaught support for Chance to Poison support for a damage boost. I forgot to do that, so it took me about 7-8 minutes to kill Brutus and Merveil since I was lacking damage.
Last edited by CinderSolis on Oct 22, 2021, 2:19:51 AM
"
rocky555 wrote:
"
Nehpets187 wrote:

Will mana be an issue??

Less dps and defences??

i will have to see...

i'm also a bit scared that the defences are not strong enough, but i would really like to start with this build, don't know yet what to do, i hope it's no glascannon :) (i am not a really good player, die often^^)

Check out Lightee's TR Champ build then (on Ziz channel). Its super tanky and does good DPS too. Might be the best overall starter build on both offense/defense and very friendly to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNguBo4JjQ
Hey so waht is the best Aoe for Overlaps?
39% without Conc ?
Or 0 Aoe with 15%ano Conc ?

Thanks for the great Guide
"
CinderSolis wrote:
"
rocky555 wrote:
"
Nehpets187 wrote:

Will mana be an issue??

Less dps and defences??

i will have to see...

Check out Lightee's TR Champ build then (on Ziz channel). Its super tanky and does good DPS too. Might be the best overall starter build on both offense/defense and very friendly to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNguBo4JjQ

As quote from Darkee himself:
"
Seriously consider playing Raider over Champion unless you are completely sure you want to be Champion levels of tanky. If I was playing SC I would 100% play raider. It gets tanky enough to comfortably do all end game content with easier gearing and more QoL/Speed and slightly higher damage. Champion is just for when you want your character to survive when it absolutely should not survive.

So be careful when suggesting others Champion

Deadeye actually performed better than Raider in terms of speed and damage. Initial survivability may be lower but once level comes it can be higher than raider too. Darkee personally hates Wind Ward as a defensive tool as it was inconsistent, but as a league start with quill rain the uptime is still relatively high.

"
allisgood wrote:
Hey so waht is the best Aoe for Overlaps?
39% without Conc ?
Or 0 Aoe with 15%ano Conc ?

Thanks for the great Guide

the latter.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Are there ways to sustain mana properly without flask and/or Elreon rings+replica conq jewel?
remi there are some type of alternative to manual IC? i played a little the build in the 3.15, and dont like it the IC manual cast.
"
keygy wrote:
remi there are some type of alternative to manual IC? i played a little the build in the 3.15, and dont like it the IC manual cast.

I've been using IC + Cast when Damage Taken + Increased duration since 3.13 Toxic Rain peak build. I hate using IC manual casting since my reflexes are not that good xD

This was my setup for IC in 3.13 TR, I dont know if it will work this league but I will definetly try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info