[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Just levelling this "bad boy", but are Stampede worth get anyway If not cant already get that Vine -jewel (dont remember name).

Hey,

Imo they are already worth picking up for the extra anoint and the constant 50% movement speed ^^
Here my current setup:
Spoiler

I have only 1 ex dropped and IDK how to spend on this build? I cant get Cowards etc with it but maybe something other items? (yeah my flasks are bad but I have others already)

Maybe new belt with higher ES etc.?
Last edited by Tsiganisti on Jun 28, 2020, 6:43:34 PM
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Here my current setup:
Spoiler

I have only 1 ex dropped and IDK how to spend on this build? I cant get Cowards etc with it but maybe something other items? (yeah my flasks are bad but I have others already)

Maybe new belt with higher ES etc.?

Hey!

Nice gear!

The belt seems fine to me, I don't think I would spend the ex on that.
Perhaps on a pair of gloves with higher armour roll?

Greetz
1. question:

I see in poe.ninja, some guys play that (or similar) Incinerate build and those are CI. What ur thoughts about it? How big changes build need to working better + it is worth?
Last edited by Tsiganisti on Jun 29, 2020, 1:32:58 PM
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
1. question:

I see in poe.ninja, some guys play that (or similar) Incinerate build and those are CI. What ur thoughts about it? How big changes build need to working better + it is worth?

Hi,

I don't feel, for my personal taste, that you can get your ES pool high enough with this build to go full CI.

To each his own ofcourse, but I prefer a slightly higher total life pool :)

I think you might have to replace the gloves with a full ES pair then, which would result in quite a bit less armour.

Greetz
"
If you can't get a decent Megalomaniac you can always just use a rare jewel with life/armour/resists and get the Fortify gem linked to Reckoning directly, or use Shield Charge to get the Fortify-buff.

Hi, today i started looking for gear for this build, since no one sell Megalomaniac with Overlord i tried linking Fortify to Reckoning but didn't work, then i read the gem lol "Supports melee attack skills that are not triggered."

My question is, Megalomaniac actually work with Reckoning, or do i just use the Shield Charge setup?.
"
Zailod wrote:
"
If you can't get a decent Megalomaniac you can always just use a rare jewel with life/armour/resists and get the Fortify gem linked to Reckoning directly, or use Shield Charge to get the Fortify-buff.

Hi, today i started looking for gear for this build, since no one sell Megalomaniac with Overlord i tried linking Fortify to Reckoning but didn't work, then i read the gem lol "Supports melee attack skills that are not triggered."

My question is, Megalomaniac actually work with Reckoning, or do i just use the Shield Charge setup?.

Hey,

Yea definately works with Reckoning because that's the setup I'm using :)

Never noticed the "Supports melee attack skills that are not triggered", so thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Greetz

*EDIT*
Adjusted it in the build guide :)
Last edited by Claeysken on Jun 29, 2020, 2:18:07 PM
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
Zailod wrote:
"

Hey,

Yea definately works with Reckoning because that's the setup I'm using :)

Never noticed the "Supports melee attack skills that are not triggered", so thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Greetz

*EDIT*
Adjusted it in the build guide :)

Thanks for the answer, i will use shield charge setup for now until someone sell the megalomaniac. Time to levelup :)

BTW, thanks for the guide, really complete with everything very well explained.
Hi thank you for the build!

I have a question, Is chaos resistance mandatory for the build? (except for the panic flask)

I have a really hard time getting cap on all resistance if I include chaos res.

Than you!
"
Barenchi wrote:
Hi thank you for the build!

I have a question, Is chaos resistance mandatory for the build? (except for the panic flask)

I have a really hard time getting cap on all resistance if I include chaos res.

Than you!

would say yes due that all types of Chaos damage will bypass your ES so all chaos damage will only need to go though half your EHP and since we are a Life/ES Hybrid but it should only be needed at the High end,

afaik i think my builds sits around ~52% chaos res yet with Atziri flask up and only "difficult" boss i have yet is Al-Hezmin or some very chaos oriented boss,

just checked and you have barely touched maps yet? means that you have alot still ahed of you so Chaos resists prolly is not your main focus for now untill you like hit red maps since you are missing out on alot of passives still so it should be fine :)
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Jun 29, 2020, 3:51:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info