[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
For those looking to enchant their belt (the new feature in Harvest, which costs about 8c to get a Dedication to the Goddess), this is the best one IMO

*30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground

This would alleviate the need for Reduced Curses on one of your rings in you decide to invest in that protection.

This is a 1 in 15 chance to hit.

There are a couple of others that help the build as well, but in smaller ways

*+300 to Armour while you have Fortify
*15% increased Area of Effect while you have Arcane Surge

I got this one on my first try which excited me on the first half of the sentence until I finished it :(

*Hits against Enemies Unnerved by you have 50% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance

i personally took sanctum of thought so i only required 1 of these rings, so if i can get holda that enchant i can get rid of both nice! :D,

question: if i get an xoph's blood will that grant me the same explodie goodness of infernal cry? :P, with the ability you bring the light to change the rings that means we dont need as much res so the ammy could be another step up if this is the case ? :o

also are we viable to run that lab? :o

I don't think Xoph's Blood causes explosions but I am not completely sure. Xoph's Blood only covers enemies in ash when they hit you where as Infernal Cry is a large AOE coverage which can get us the screen wide explosions.

The new lab was super easy (same layout as Uber just at level 83). It is basically a tier 16 map. Traps are a little more deadly so just pay attention but the boss goes down easy.

alright dude thnx, also try out a dying sun, it aids the warcry quite a bit and sends herald of ash crazy plus incinerate gets abit bigger too i been obliterating legions its rlly funny :D blood of kauri is a nice flask too.. heres my flask setup atm

i tend to run the burning ground pantheon as i find thats what troubles me the most, the life flask i use is great for countering chaos damage as it has a double healing thing.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 25, 2020, 5:00:41 AM
"
Cchris07 wrote:

alright dude thnx, also try out a dying sun, it aids the warcry quite a bit and sends herald of ash crazy plus incinerate gets abit bigger too i been obliterating legions its rlly funny :D blood of kauri is a nice flask too.. heres my flask setup atm

i tend to run the burning ground pantheon as i find thats what troubles me the most, the life flask i use is great for countering chaos damage as it has a double healing thing.

Looks great!

How do you manage bleeding and poison? Is the life flask enough?

Looking at your build in POB, you have excellent armor, due to the investment in Sanctum of Thought.

As such the extra armor stat on your Granite flask is wasted since you easily hit the 90% cap with out it. You could easily change that stat to cover either bleeding or poison, or something else of your choice.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 25, 2020, 10:07:54 AM
I am at 3.8m DPS now at full buff (Flasks and Vaal Righteous Fire active).

I am closing in on my likely last damage upgrade in getting the Awakened Elemental Focus, which will get me to 4m DPS.

The amount of damage increase the +1 corrupt Skin of the Loyal gives is insane(for example, I would jump from 4m dps to 5m dps which just that single corruption), which I guess is why the price is also insane, although it varies a ton.

Yesterday the cheapest was 50ex but today there is one at 20ex. If any one has close to that amount, grab this immediately. It also comes with a 6% Max energy shield corruption.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 25, 2020, 11:24:35 AM
"

The amount of damage increase the +1 corrupt Skin of the Loyal gives is insane(for example, I would jump from 4m dps to 5m dps which just that single corruption), which I guess is why the price is also insane, although it varies a ton.

U guys can search for "+2 aoe gems" too. it's just a little worse than +1 socketed gems. Have one for 8ex atm.
"
"
Cchris07 wrote:

Looks great!

How do you manage bleeding and poison? Is the life flask enough?

Looking at your build in POB, you have excellent armor, due to the investment in Sanctum of Thought.

As such the extra armor stat on your Granite flask is wasted since you easily hit the 90% cap with out it. You could easily change that stat to cover either bleeding or poison, or something else of your choice.

Don't forget the the replenishing of ES is dependant on the armour you have. The more armour, the more ES replenishes. So, even though he is at 90% without it, the extra armour still benefits the build :)

Also, I find that capping chaos res is enough for any poison encounter in the game.
Last edited by Claeysken on Jul 25, 2020, 1:03:12 PM
"
Claeysken wrote:
[
Don't forget the the replenishing of ES is dependant on the armour you have. The more armour, the more ES replenishes. So, even though he is at 90% without it, the extra armour still benefits the build :)

Also, I find that capping chaos res is enough for any poison encounter in the game.

excellent advice, thanks!!!
"
"

U guys can search for "+2 aoe gems" too. it's just a little worse than +1 socketed gems. Have one for 8ex atm.

ohh, I didn't realize that. I assumed +2 aoe was only going to effect Incinerate but not the other 5 gems and not increase damage a ton.

I am going to double check pob to see what the damage increase is...

It looks like it will raise it from 4m dps to 4.4m dps. That is cool!

Jesus, so obviously the best damage is a double corruption with both types? Yikes, I could probably play the rest of my life and not be able to afford that, assuming it even exists...
Here is today's small upgrade.

The enchantment was via Harvest and I increased the quality to 30% via Beast crafting

=====================

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 25, 2020, 2:57:44 PM
Added lab enchant to the belt guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info