(UPDATED with Prizes!) Weekend Cut-throat Event

Tomorrow's time (and another test two hours from now) have been posted about in the original post of this thread.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
By my calculations that should be at 04:00 my time - I'm awake - Lets Jam!
I'm BACK :)
Yay, a cut-throat test that isn't in the middle of the night!
Oh damn this is gonna be sexy!
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Oh my. So the winner of the DGP is whoever kills the most people?
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
How will kills while in a party work? Will everyone in the party get credit for a kill or will it be the killing blow or highest % dmg done?
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
NotSorry wrote:
How will kills while in a party work? Will everyone in the party get credit for a kill or will it be the killing blow or highest % dmg done?

I'll clarify the original post with this. It's killing blows currently.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
...All the diamonds should party and be the biggest freakin' targets in Wraeclast with their moving pillars of light...

Needless to say, see you all there. Just Me and My Bird...and hopefully a badass sword sooner or later.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Looking forward to this. I would be interested in knowing how this will interact with quests though.

For example if I invade an instant of mud flats where the glyph quest is already done (but I don't have it yet) will I be able to:
Progress to submerged passage as the entrance is open.
Do the quest myself in that instant.

And if I enter mud flats before the quest is complete will I get the quest with the person how completes it regardless of if I'm in the party or not?
I wouldn't be here but I was out voted 3 to 1 by the other personalities.
Why new Zealand time? I mean, thats probably the worst time-frame for most of us :(. I know the company is originated from new Zealand, but the majority of the people isn't D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info