(UPDATED with Prizes!) Weekend Cut-throat Event

"
Saffell wrote:
Of course if xp gained was much greater that XP lost it might be viable. And I think the PvP experience is always much better in a game where you can progress solely from PvP. So after all my rambling, I suggest that. Though it does give me ideas for an rather interesting PvP mode.

I don't think that should ever be the case, since it encourages getting a friend and killing each other repeatedly for exp.
Last edited by Silty on Apr 26, 2012, 8:41:49 AM
maybe this could be limited to "exclusive" kills only (one per account), similar to the kill count?! So the abuse would also be limited to once.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
cool
Path of Exile is the BEES KNEES!
no event announcement this week?
--
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
no event announcement this week?
I hope we have another one this weekend the last 3 have been so much fun
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
NotSorry wrote:

I hope they just straight up enable pvp already. If that's permanent cutthroat leagues to start, then great.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
NotSorry wrote:

I hope they just straight up enable pvp already. If that's permanent cutthroat leagues to start, then great.
Of course that is always the goal, but I'll take what I can get til then ^ ^
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
I'd expected from their announcements at least one HC CT race (on this weekend?)
--
Oh I would love that so much, but not sure how the general population would feel about it after getting killed and losing everything
"
Silty wrote:
"
Saffell wrote:
Of course if xp gained was much greater that XP lost it might be viable. And I think the PvP experience is always much better in a game where you can progress solely from PvP. So after all my rambling, I suggest that. Though it does give me ideas for an rather interesting PvP mode.

I don't think that should ever be the case, since it encourages getting a friend and killing each other repeatedly for exp.

Too true. XP trading is a problem in most PvP games I've played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info