[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
sendantes wrote:
"
Molochis wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:
The whole point of brutal restraint is to get +2 / +4 dex per small node, and big nodes with bonuses such as 5% additional dexterity, +20 to dexterity, 5% attack speed, etc.

My brutal restraint accounts for roughly 15-20% of my character damage.

Then which name did you go with since the recommended one isn't in-game?

i am unsure that name matters....i think many of them can luck into the mods we want for this build

It could happen, but there are too many possibilities to even consider picking one name over the other. The only thing that the name on the jewel is changing is the Keystone associated with it. Every number between 501 ~ 7999 changes the small + big passives FOR EVERY NAME that the jewel can have, so that's 7498 x 3 = 22.494 different combinations possible for Brutal Restraint. They all share the same pool of mods, so you just gotta get lucky to find the one.
as others said, the name makes no difference. We don't care for the keystone, just the effect on passives it gives.
Yo, loving the build so far. Really effective and cheap. What are some amulet annointments You would recommend? Currently running ash, frost and storm, also looking forward to try fervour for one extra frenzy charge.
Hey Velyna, thanks for the build, I am trying it and enjoying it very much, seems way stronger than my flicker and my cobra lash toons, but I am still leveling. Two questions on the guide tho:
(1) what last gem do you slot on the chest in a 6l? The guide only shows 5 gems unless I am missing something. I am currently using faster attacks support, makes ice crash smoother. What else would you recommend, may empower support?
(2) on the POB links it shows no bandits (meaning all killed for 2 passive points) whilst on the guide it says help oak. What is the best way to go?

Thanks again for the guide and take care.
Hi, thanks a lot for the great build. I have one question I get a jewel with overshock alongside with cold conduction. Worth to spend one skill point to overshock? Over shock increase the effectiveness of the shock by 30%
Last edited by mercizizou1 on Aug 14, 2020, 4:20:10 PM
"
Roghetto wrote:
Hey Velyna, thanks for the build, I am trying it and enjoying it very much, seems way stronger than my flicker and my cobra lash toons, but I am still leveling. Two questions on the guide tho:
(1) what last gem do you slot on the chest in a 6l? The guide only shows 5 gems unless I am missing something. I am currently using faster attacks support, makes ice crash smoother. What else would you recommend, may empower support?
(2) on the POB links it shows no bandits (meaning all killed for 2 passive points) whilst on the guide it says help oak. What is the best way to go?

Thanks again for the guide and take care.

Always great to hear people are enjoying the builds!

Last gem is probably multistrike? Should be in the PoB.

For bandits Oak is the more defensive choice since he gives physical damage reduction and regen, if you want damage take the 2 points.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
mercizizou1 wrote:
Hi, thanks a lot for the great build. I have one question I get a jewel with overshock alongside with cold conduction. Worth to spend one skill point to overshock? Over shock increase the effectiveness of the shock by 30%

Cold Conduction always applies a low level shock, so probably can get more damage elsewhere.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:
"
mercizizou1 wrote:

Cold Conduction always applies a low level shock, so probably can get more damage elsewhere.

Thanks a lot for the answer @Velyna! With overshock I get 40% shock effectiveness instead of 10%. So is 30% more damage right?
Haven't started the build yet, so this may be a dumb question. Have enough currency to get to "end game" build fairly quick.

Only one question: Would Herald of Ice fit into the build somehow for better clear, or is it not needed at all? Wasn't sure if the clear speed lacked at all with no explode mechanic. Thanks!
"
Phixus wrote:
Haven't started the build yet, so this may be a dumb question. Have enough currency to get to "end game" build fairly quick.

Only one question: Would Herald of Ice fit into the build somehow for better clear, or is it not needed at all? Wasn't sure if the clear speed lacked at all with no explode mechanic. Thanks!

my rule of thumb is: if you got room to add a gem, add it. nothing added can ever hurt.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info