[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
Fenjar wrote:
I am having issues with the pastebin links. Geeting error 301 if without SSL and SSL error with the full HTTPS

Anyone else?

Same :(
"
iAmArrays wrote:
I just wanted to say thanks so much for this build. I know I've come here a bunch for help, and always appreciate the advise.

I'm probably winding up for this league, but with this crazy build I was able to complete numerous elder, shaper, and a8 kills this league. Including my first time killing all of them and uber elder.

Appreciate all the work you put into it Velyna! Will be sure to look at this build for future leagues for fun too.

Shoutout to Slottm as well, great advise on new ideas for cluster jewels and pathing.

This is what I ended the build with, could min max with some high priced items, but content here https://pastebin.com/nMa6Wdtx

Glad you enjoyed it!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Fenjar wrote:
I am having issues with the pastebin links. Geeting error 301 if without SSL and SSL error with the full HTTPS

Anyone else?

Just tested and it works for me, not sure what's up.

Are you copying the URL into the 'Import from Pastebin'?

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Fenjar wrote:

Anyone else?

Just tested and it works for me, not sure what's up.

Are you copying the URL into the 'Import from Pastebin'?

Yep, and it just started working again :P

I was getting a 503 error last night which just meant "service unavailable", maybe pastebin was being a jerk.
Hi

Just started this build on SSF.

As I am new to SSF I am wondering how viable it is and how likely I am to get the Hollow Palm. I have so much to learn regarding SSF.

I am really enjoying the build but have my doubts about continuing on SSF it I can not fulfil the requirements.

Thank you.
"
dscaza wrote:
Hi

Just started this build on SSF.

As I am new to SSF I am wondering how viable it is and how likely I am to get the Hollow Palm. I have so much to learn regarding SSF.

I am really enjoying the build but have my doubts about continuing on SSF it I can not fulfil the requirements.

Thank you.

Well, it is a Delirium drop so if you can farm enough deliriums & simulacrums you can get one, but it is really rare, so pretty low chance to get one in SSF.
With the Timeless Jewel being a legacy jewel, would you still suggest the Brutal Restrain but as Balbala instead? I cannot get any of the legacy ones in Harvest
"
Slottm wrote:
"
Molochis wrote:
Since you cant roll wind dancer anymore what would you use in brutal restraints place?

The whole point of brutal restraint is to get +2 / +4 dex per small node, and big nodes with bonuses such as 5% additional dexterity, +20 to dexterity, 5% attack speed, etc.

My brutal restraint accounts for roughly 15-20% of my character damage.

Then which name did you go with since the recommended one isn't in-game?
"
Molochis wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:
"
Molochis wrote:
Since you cant roll wind dancer anymore what would you use in brutal restraints place?

The whole point of brutal restraint is to get +2 / +4 dex per small node, and big nodes with bonuses such as 5% additional dexterity, +20 to dexterity, 5% attack speed, etc.

Dude. Read it again. The whole point of getting that specific jewel is "to get +2 / +4 dex per small node, and big nodes with bonuses such as 5% additional dexterity, +20 to dexterity, 5% attack speed, etc", which means ANY kind of Brutal Restraint is usable, since you're not getting any big keystone on that area, anyway.

"
Fenjar wrote:
With the Timeless Jewel being a legacy jewel, would you still suggest the Brutal Restrain but as Balbala instead? I cannot get any of the legacy ones in Harvest

It's literally whatever, as I just answered above.
"
Molochis wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:
"
Molochis wrote:

i am unsure that name matters....i think many of them can luck into the mods we want for this build
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info