[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

You craft it with divines, or, i'm selling one :) just PM me here on forums with an offer.
https://pastebin.com/pDwBDX9g

So this is my current POB. What would I have to Divine the Brutal Restraint to go get 15% increased dex?
"tanky boi" is not exactly the phrase i would use for this build lol. Proceed with caution
It must me missing something - hopefully someone can tell me what it is :-)

"One with Nothing" jewel grants Hollow Palm, which delivers benefits when "unencumbered". i.e. No weapons or gloves.

Why do people use have this jewel (ie. have it socketed) when wielding Mjolners and with gloves on? I've seen a few people post in the forum (plus on poe ninja) with this setup.

Is there some way to set your status to "unemcumbered" even though you're wielding and wearing gloves? Or do people transition to weapons etc. but just forget they're wasting a jewel socket?! (surely not!)

Cheers!
Last edited by zedzed_uk on Jul 27, 2020, 3:44:15 AM
What they're doing is equipping Mjolner in their secondary weapon setup to level up gems. If you equip it and fall below the stat requirements you can still level up gems and progress incubators.
"
What they're doing is equipping Mjolner in their secondary weapon setup to level up gems. If you equip it and fall below the stat requirements you can still level up gems and progress incubators.

Ahhh - ok makes sense. Thank you very much! I knew I was missing something! :-)

(Looks like it's their primary weapon slots - but same deal - they're disabled so allows them to level gems in both primary /and/ secondary slots!)
"
KnifeWrench_ wrote:
"tanky boi" is not exactly the phrase i would use for this build lol. Proceed with caution

I assume that you had some "one shot" deaths. Regular? Or occasional?
"
zedzed_uk wrote:
"

Ahhh - ok makes sense. Thank you very much! I knew I was missing something! :-)

(Looks like it's their primary weapon slots - but same deal - they're disabled so allows them to level gems in both primary /and/ secondary slots!)

Or to even use gems in the secondary slots occasionally. Personally I kept a portal gem in my secondary slots this league.
i am looking for some help with crafting. i know some guys on this thread are really well experienced crafters.

i have this ring.
it pretty much is irreplaceable at this point as i have been finding and crafting jewels including cluster jewels to fit with the resists on this ring, basically everything on this ring is what i am looking for.

I want to try to get melee dmg increase mod which is a warlord prefix influence
so, couple questions.
#1) can a melee dmg mod from warlord co-exist with inc dmg mod from craft station. I know many mods do clash and cannot be obtained on same item.

#2) do other dmg mods obtainable from warlord influence clash with inc dmg mod from crafting station?

#3) if these mods do not clash and can be both on that ring. what would be the best way to attempt to acquire it? like is there another mod on crafting bench that could be used as a plce holder in order to eliminate 1 or 2 warlord mod options to inc chance of getting melee dmg mod? etc?
or do i just keep the inc dmg mod and go for broke and slap the ring with warlord orb?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
not to poopoo on the parade, but isn't elemental damage with attacks, which goes to 36-42% more damage than either of the mods you're going for? (tested on my own POB with my gear, and it's better)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info