[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

Since you cant roll wind dancer anymore what would you use in brutal restraints place?
"
Molochis wrote:
Since you cant roll wind dancer anymore what would you use in brutal restraints place?

The whole point of brutal restraint is to get +2 / +4 dex per small node, and big nodes with bonuses such as 5% additional dexterity, +20 to dexterity, 5% attack speed, etc.

My brutal restraint accounts for roughly 15-20% of my character damage.
https://pastebin.com/U0BXMLgJ

Current build, looking for feedback to improve. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: just leveled and bought a nice ring. updated the pastebin.
Last edited by subliminaldelta on Jul 24, 2020, 5:48:16 PM
"
vantro wrote:
Came back to the build after playing some other stuff.

Helm enchant is hard to find on a Fractal, I bought Vaal Masks and chanced them. Found a 15% this morning and got it in under 700! First one took about 2k. Highly recommended for people looking for the enchant.

can u tell me how do u craft this vaal mask? u bought a rnd vaal mask with enchant and spam scouring and chance orbs?
"
"
vantro wrote:
Came back to the build after playing some other stuff.

Helm enchant is hard to find on a Fractal, I bought Vaal Masks and chanced them. Found a 15% this morning and got it in under 700! First one took about 2k. Highly recommended for people looking for the enchant.

can u tell me how do u craft this vaal mask? u bought a rnd vaal mask with enchant and spam scouring and chance orbs?

Exactly. Chance/Scour - repeat. There's 2 unique vaal masks but im not sure if this is the only one that can be chanced or u might chance the other one.

Edit: u could trash to treasure, LUL, but that hella expensive -- and i wouldnt until we find out if Fractal is the only unique u can chance
Last edited by Kojak_The_Invincible on Jul 25, 2020, 3:27:51 AM
Can someone explain to me, where tankiness in this build is? :-)
"
tankiness

We don't do that here.
"
Ghams wrote:
Can someone explain to me, where tankiness in this build is? :-)

95% evasion,
16% block chance,
58% phys damage reduction from: fortify/endurance charges, basalt flask, taste of hate
wind dancer
40% attack dodge
30% spell dodge
2 different forms of blind
Levelling this build up just now ... just checking ... where does the clear speed come from into maps and beoyond?

We're not scaling AoE (that I can see), and while the single target with Hollow Palm is just silly high (while levelling anyway - I'm one shotting most bosses), when I get to packs I'm having to trigger Ice Crash and move (interrupting multi-strike) to trigger again. i.e. 1 Ice Crash only takes out the most tightly packed mobs.

Do we aim for an explody-chest or some crit-shatter at some point later?
Last edited by zedzed_uk on Jul 26, 2020, 10:13:53 AM
Just did Sirus A6 deathless! Having an Atziri's Promise definitely helps.

Current gear:

Also how the crap do I check Brutal Restraints for 15% increased Dex?
Last edited by subliminaldelta on Jul 26, 2020, 4:04:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info