[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
dmoniak wrote:
Is oak better or the 2 point?

IMO, 2 points is better, but there certainly is an argument to be made for helping Oak, too. Your choice. : )
"
Phlier wrote:
Velyna, thank you so much for this guide.

This is my third OWN setup that I've played, and it's been a ton of fun. Your guide is extremely well done.

Quick question...

Would putting two Split Personalities in the same Large Cluster Jewel work? Pardon the rather newbish question, but I've never used Split Personality jewels before, so I'm not familiar with their little idiosyncrasies.

Yep that would work fine. You're welcome :)
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Jul 2, 2020, 10:41:46 PM
here it is guys. the jewel prototype i believe can be the BiS small cluster life jewel for any dex stacking build and in particular the palm.....

the jewel right here gives me more hp than

and just the +6 to all attributes which with the 35% mod is +8 x 3 it gives me a massives 10+k sheet dps increase for trash.

this jewel actually gives me about 40+ more hp over the fettle jewel as well, and while fettle jewel i am referencing is not a top line fettle jewel it is certainly a medium quality jewel.

now imagine if you will for a second if i could luck out and slap a t1 dex on this jewel. a t1 dex or t1 all res would make it a mirror quality jewel. a t1 dex on that jewel would add 18dex per node for a total of 54 more base dex. that would make the dps skyrocket even more. now what are the chances i d get a valuable final craft onto that final open slot??? like 0%...... but i am leaving it open in the hopes harvest (if it comes over to std) will allow for a attribute target craft.......man what a jewel it would be then
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Hey, nice build, really having fun in HC!

One question though, what exactly is a good Brutal Restraint? Could you provide some pics for me pls? Mine is ok I guess with one 5% Dex and some hp, but I would like to know if it can get way way better. Thanks
"
Ashariell wrote:

One question though, what exactly is a good Brutal Restraint? Could you provide some pics for me pls? Mine is ok I guess with one 5% Dex and some hp, but I would like to know if it can get way way better. Thanks

my brutal restraint is 20% dex and +20dex.

1267 without it and 1572 dex with it. i dont know if deshret is still possible to roll, it is in my passive tree by the duelist.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Ashariell wrote:

A couple of tips for working with Brutal Restraint jewels...

1. Buy two of them

2. Socket each of them. Compare the results of each, and leave the best one in the socket.

3. Roll the other one until you get a better result than the one you have socketed when you socket it and leave it socketed.

4. Roll the unsocketed one until you get an even better result than the socketed one when you socket it.

5. Repeat this process until you run out of orbs.

And yes, the results are worth the time and effort. :)
"
sendantes wrote:
here it is guys. the jewel prototype i believe can be the BiS small cluster life jewel for any dex stacking build and in particular the palm.....

the jewel right here gives me more hp than

and just the +6 to all attributes which with the 35% mod is +8 x 3 it gives me a massives 10+k sheet dps increase for trash.

this jewel actually gives me about 40+ more hp over the fettle jewel as well, and while fettle jewel i am referencing is not a top line fettle jewel it is certainly a medium quality jewel.

now imagine if you will for a second if i could luck out and slap a t1 dex on this jewel. a t1 dex or t1 all res would make it a mirror quality jewel. a t1 dex on that jewel would add 18dex per node for a total of 54 more base dex. that would make the dps skyrocket even more. now what are the chances i d get a valuable final craft onto that final open slot??? like 0%...... but i am leaving it open in the hopes harvest (if it comes over to std) will allow for a attribute target craft.......man what a jewel it would be then

Nicely done!!
"
sendantes wrote:
"
Ashariell wrote:

my brutal restraint is 20% dex and +20dex.

1267 without it and 1572 dex with it. i dont know if deshret is still possible to roll, it is in my passive tree by the duelist.

Deshret is legacy now, and no longer drops. "Balbala" is the new hotness.
Hey all - so I feel like I've hit a wall with the build. I'm towards endgame items (killed almost everything already), and can't figure out what to aim for, or how to get more defensive options in place. Things I've tested with POB:
It seems for my build (esp due to brutal restraint) that taking forces of nature is worth it damage wise to my build (theres a 20 dex bonus on it) and near it of course is revenge of the hunted.

It'd take me too many points to get to soul of steel/bloodless proficiency to be worth it. It doesnt seem to be worth the travel points to get into that area

I'm barely over resist cap, which is fine, but means I can't easily fit a corrupted blood jewel in anywhere.

I'm thinking about the jewel node above acrobatics, since I could put a large cluster jewel in there, which could host more damage or defensive nodes. That being said, I could use some thoughts or opinions on what is good in that area.

(I realistically don't even know if its worth going for any nodes above the jewel node closest to ranger) Those points perhaps could be used better elsewhere.
Can this build be used as a league starter? And the LL StromBrand too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info