[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
Korrollir wrote:
This may seem like a silly question, but how do you go about getting Wildwrap to be 6 red sockets? I'm currently on a 5L with 3R 2G and working towards the prophecy or Harvest 6L craft.

Disclaimer: Dominus was the end game boss the last time I played before 2nd half of Metamorph.

Your bestest bet for 6 red socket would likely be getting ultra lucky by having 4 red 2 green and vorici bench to get lucky in getting the 2 greens into whites
this resulted from 3r 3g
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
I'm spamm mine with Harvest craft 1G1R till get 5R1G ( they also have change non-red to red but i got non while crafting it)
"
jvpcosta wrote:
Hi, Velyna and thank you so much for this build! I'm having so much fun!

A noob question: I've never used a timeless jewel and I was doing some research about the brutal timeless jewel and, as far as I'm concerned, I can't know what the jewel is going to give me until I socket it.. Is that true? Or is there another way to know for sure before buying it?

Thank you again!

That's right, no matter what its a pretty big item though as it gives DEX always. What people do is buy one and hit it with divine orbs until getting it decent, then buy another and start divining it to be better than what your wearing.

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Takity wrote:
I'm spamm mine with Harvest craft 1G1R till get 5R1G ( they also have change non-red to red but i got non while crafting it)

Exactly harvest is the best/simple way to recolor a body armor, just buy Wild Thornwolf Seed (ilvl 83) and spam non-red socket into red, that's all :)
Can someone explain why everyone is using dual Mjolners and Repentence gloves?
Hello Velyna, thx 4 sharing this build!

Just hit maps, and it´s so lovely, but since i "only" have 4 red sockets in my chest i linked it that way until i have the 6th one:

Or need i change anything?

Btw., i guess the only way of getting white sockets is via Vorici@ Syndicate Bench?

Regards!
Do I need to use enlighten or increase my mana with aspect of the spider, blood and sand, and hatred running I only have 6 mana left what did you do to have all 3?
"
urunlucky wrote:
Do I need to use enlighten or increase my mana with aspect of the spider, blood and sand, and hatred running I only have 6 mana left what did you do to have all 3?

No second wind must be linked to dash only not with auras
Also dmg is pretty good your thoughts on taking avatar of the veil? And what is the first awakened gem you would go for?
Last edited by urunlucky on Jul 1, 2020, 1:04:19 PM
those of you playing harvest league, can you use grove target crafts on cluster jewels?

cause i think i ve decided on bis small cluster jewel for any hollow palm build and want to see if someone wants to try to craft it with the grove assistance if it can work on clusters
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info