[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

But if we do not deal with curses how can this be hardcore Viable please
"
Slottm wrote:
The build definitely feels capable of doing everything - the biggest issue is it's not really a build until you get one with nothing. Everything else is just a watered down build that you'd be better off doing something else. Once you do have one with nothing, it's a game changer, and your damage will scale exponentially.

For weapons 70+, just craft stuff with seeds. I used 1h axes til one with nothing, as they have better attack speed than clubs and maces.

what is one with nothing?? a weapon? and what shield shoud i look got at 70+?
Its a cluster jewel.

About curse - you can just make a curse flask, and drop a flask. Or once you have cyclopean coil, swap the freeze flask for curse.
"
Slottm wrote:
Its a cluster jewel.

About curse - you can just make a curse flask, and drop a flask. Or once you have cyclopean coil, swap the freeze flask for curse.

thx alot.. and have you tested about use fist of we om the main links?? did it worth? if yes, what gem to take out for that?
Nope, didn't try it. Using the guides skills (Ice crash, multistrike, melee phys, elemental damage, ice pen, fortify)

Updates for the night - sirus down! Managed to double corrupt my ice crash to 21/23. I'm loving this build, I'm like a little whirlwind of slamming things right in the face
"
andrelb1 wrote:
and have you tested about use fist of we om the main links?? did it worth? if yes, what gem to take out for that?

Fist of war isn't worth it imo, seems more geared to slow heavy hitting builds.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Slottm wrote:
Updates for the night - sirus down! Managed to double corrupt my ice crash to 21/23. I'm loving this build, I'm like a little whirlwind of slamming things right in the face

Hey I'm so glad you like it! Nice corrupt.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Just wanted to say that I really like this build. I have played many Ranger builds over the last few years, but most of them lack in survivability. Damage and map clear are great, but once you get hit hard you often just die.

Not with this one though. Just cleared a Harbinger Delve Node which gave me headaches even with my Marauder, which has up to 19K ES. Haven't done Sirus yet with this Build, but I'm pretty confident that he won't be any problem at all.

Looking forward to any updates you might still have in the pipeline.
"
Slottm wrote:
Nope, didn't try it. Using the guides skills (Ice crash, multistrike, melee phys, elemental damage, ice pen, fortify)

awesome congratz , i might be going for this build once i have the currency , may i ask if its not to much trouble , how has it performed against the end game content? sirus elder shaper etc if you have reached that far yet , thank youu

"
Iceman7509 wrote:
Just wanted to say that I really like this build. I have played many Ranger builds over the last few years, but most of them lack in survivability. Damage and map clear are great, but once you get hit hard you often just die.

Not with this one though. Just cleared a Harbinger Delve Node which gave me headaches even with my Marauder, which has up to 19K ES. Haven't done Sirus yet with this Build, but I'm pretty confident that he won't be any problem at all.

Looking forward to any updates you might still have in the pipeline.

awesome congratz , mind if i ask if its possible to see your version of the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info