[3.14 WIP] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Thanks for the work @OP

Just hit my first level 100 in HC Ritual with an Int Stacking Inquis, learned so much from this thread and your vids!

Went with an Inqui to go for Glancing Blows/Ailment Immunity & more recovery to stay safe in HC :)
Sorry if this was covered somewhere, but where is stun immunity coming from?
"
Raiowned wrote:
Sorry if this was covered somewhere, but where is stun immunity coming from?


Pantheon and jewel implicits
More accurately, it doesnt. All the videos has 0 stun immunity and only pantheon and even full deli deathless is okay like that.

As a QoL upgrade u can take flask craft and 5 jewels to get rid of stuns.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
I tried this build once before only reached around 1400 int and it sucked lol Clear speed was amazing but i died ALOT and my single target was dog poop i mean terrible, Anyways gonna try it again with much better gear and aim for around 1900 int, ALso Could i use a HH with this build?? main reason im asking if i can use HH is because i really wanna use it lol
"
4pointt0 wrote:
I tried this build once before only reached around 1400 int and it sucked lol Clear speed was amazing but i died ALOT and my single target was dog poop i mean terrible, Anyways gonna try it again with much better gear and aim for around 1900 int, ALso Could i use a HH with this build?? main reason im asking if i can use HH is because i really wanna use it lol


Yes you can use HH with this build, and I have used it. I recommend that the rest of your gear is at or near top end before you use HH though, because a synth belt adds 400 int. You want at least 1500 int with HH.

HH is the best choice for fractured map farming and 5way Legion. For most other content, a synth belt is better so it's best to get both.
Thank you Trivial for a great guide and providing a discord to discuss this build. Playing this build has been a journey. Here is my final build:

https://pastebin.com/N4kLhtBf

Stats:
Level 100
2344 Int
36.9 million Sirus DPS (no exposure or gimmicks)
19139 ES
Nearly Stun and Ailment Immune (missing 7% chill avoid and 5% stun avoid)
Total cost estimate: 700-800 ex?

First time to 100, first Headhunter, first time farming fractured maps, first time crafting most of my own gear. First time investing so much currency in one build. I usually top out at 200ex.

I've learned alot about Harvest (didn't play Harvest league), crafting, different ways to screw up an item, different ways to farm currency and make money from crafting.

I got burned out from buying so many harvest crafts on TFT so there are still a few minor upgrades I could do for a bit more ES and complete immunities. I don't want to risk someone breaking an item again so this is it for me.

It's been a blast, and now I am done with the league. Happy Int stacking everyone!
Need some advice, got this ring and was unlucky getting shock/lightning against shock, should i yolo and try annul it or it's okay?
1st off thanks Trivial for the awesome build/guide... 1st time I tried int stack wander and it's really fun to play however you need deep pockets. lol

Currently at 12.5k ES, 1800 int. Need advise what's the next significant upgrade, have another 100ex to spend. Any input appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/rd7qAwyn

"
geh888 wrote:
1st off thanks Trivial for the awesome build/guide... 1st time I tried int stack wander and it's really fun to play however you need deep pockets. lol

Currently at 12.5k ES, 1800 int. Need advise what's the next significant upgrade, have another 100ex to spend. Any input appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/rd7qAwyn



atm biggest upgrade is divining the wand for 1-6 lightning dmg. that 1 difference gets multiplied by your int 180 times. Netting u 11.3% more dmg by itself. Use divine lightning from harvest so u dont break other stuff.


also a few small notes:
* 28q on atziri shield is free ES
* 10% on clarity watchers is 400 ES difference
* u can synth the gloves for free bonus

I would spend the currency on crafting a good small ES cluster like mine
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info