[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Hey,

Still having a blast with this.

And on top of that i craftet

Now i have to farm harvests a lot to finish them, was considering using tft but i don't trust it.
Best bet would be adding 2 pierce prefix? The tiny bit of es gain should not be worth it. Or am i wrong?

Have a nice one
Last edited by Xentos78 on Feb 22, 2021, 2:54:54 AM
Hi, I saw your updates regarding Occultist.

I'm on about 100 exa budget (still early) right now and I started off with the triple curse + berserk build and it just felt... lacking. Ultimately, the problems I had with that build were:

- Berserk dps is not real dps, it goes away quick enough
- Berserk also consumes 5 passives for +30 int and chain breaker, meaning a second large cluster stresses your other passive allocations
- You struggle to get ailment immunity/resistances without cluster jewels or ridiculous budget increase for elevated boots
- The build focused on crit multi/int jewels and ignored the massive benefits from small clusters for ailment immunity and +100 ES
- Triple curse doesn't help with bossing nearly as much as raw damage

I basically took your POB from Assassin and applied it to my Occultist and the build nearly instantly became way more functional. I'm still running double curse for Profane bloom clear with Ele-weakness on hit, but it means I can invest more into my defenses on gloves and still clear ridiculously fast with a 4L KB setup.

If I had the time or will power, I'd reroll an Assassin but I think I'll save that for 3.14 at this point. Thanks for posting this build, it's been a huge help pivoting away from the guides I originally followed and ultimately felt deceived by.
Get your facts first and then you can distort them as much as you please. - Mark Twain
Hey

First off having a Blast with this build. Can pretty much do everything the game has to offer.

Im running on a roughly 250-300 ex budget right now using a +1 Curse Chest and a Snipers Mark + Ele Weakness + lvl 4 Enhance setup. Thing is this boosts my DPS pretty noticeably but I have not seen one other Int Stacker using double curses. Why is that? Some mechanic i oversaw?

My POB for references: https://pastebin.com/wiNbRa40

To all the posters saying this build is lacking: The magic threshold seems to be roughly 1700 Int. Once you reach that point your DPS and ES becomes sufficient to faceroll much of the content. So try to Upgrade Amulet / Rings / Belt with %int implicit or suffix rolls first. Also aim for T1 +Int suffixes on pretty much all your items for max int scaling.

My Current Gear:
Spoiler

So all in all a very very expensive build. Upgrades for me right now are in the 50 - 100 ex range for a single item, up to a mirror for double Mavens Gloves or Chest. IF you try to make this build budget you will NOT have a good time (trust me i leveld with it and it was a pain). But after Aura Stacking and the old Zerphis One Button VD one of the most fun an versatile builds i have ever played! Thanks for making this Thread and giving me another Build to sink all my Moneyz in :D

Last edited by Redcough on Feb 27, 2021, 10:49:41 PM
I have Well Over 250 ex in this build the damage is ok i guess takes me like 7 seconds to kill t16 bosses but anytime ANYTIME i try to do any boss i get one hit even some t14-t16 bosses just one hit me from almost 11k es i don't understand why i keep getting one hit? im max res's Legit ANY influenced map is undoable because the boss 1 hits me same with all the Atlas bosses Baran, Drox, ect Can't even do any bosses really i just get one hit every time i don't understand what to do Just sold off all my things would not reccomend put over 250 ex in this build and couldn't even do t14+ maps always getting one shot with 11k es at 1400 int
Last edited by 4pointt0 on Feb 23, 2021, 6:22:08 PM
My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I want to work toward this during league and possibly long-term for standard as an all-purpose character. I intend to swap out gloves, boots, rings, and belt for MF in fractured t2 tower or something similar. Possibly more in standard, with IIQ rares.

Does the ascendancy logic still hold up with gear swapped out for bad stat MF gear?
"
jbmcarth wrote:
My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I want to work toward this during league and possibly long-term for standard as an all-purpose character. I intend to swap out gloves, boots, rings, and belt for MF in fractured t2 tower or something similar. Possibly more in standard, with IIQ rares.

Does the ascendancy logic still hold up with gear swapped out for bad stat MF gear?

I'm currently swapping out boots + both rings for 2x ventors and goldwyrm boots.
I could swap out gauntlet too but then I'd be very low on ailment avoidance.

You should be fine with just rings and boots. That's all I change for T2 tower.
I have around 10.2k ES with that setup.
Headhunter is my big carry though, carries me HARD.
first of all i want to thankyou for the build been enjoying this build. this build can do all the content easily.
Spoiler

still working on the helmet and ring.im not sure if i should go for /elevated tailwind boots/intimidate+damage against chilled enemies first
Last edited by nugramahesa on Feb 24, 2021, 3:37:40 PM
Hey, you changed my mind. Occultist is really a trap.

Berserk: I don't care anyway I knew it was misleading and it didn't work for me.
Explode: Since it does not work stably like chest, it became meaningless to use it. It's good, but as you said, it's unnecessary.
Curses:? I only care dps now.. If the curse doesn't give enough dps what's the point of using it?

I loose only;
x4 %6 Max ES from small ascendancy nodes.
ES regen.
Hexes applied to Hexproof enemies.

Left my 98Lv Occultist and currentyl levelling Assassin. 85 atm.

I haven't been over 90 yet but I haven't had any stuns yet.
There is not any difference in clear speed.
I can't speak for single target because I'm at a very low level.

I have 150 +- exalted in my currency tab atm. I pray it will be enough.
Some of my items are temporarily attached. Still working on crafting.

+2 Proj helm base price is like rocket. Everyday increases 10-20 ex...
Might be get Sniper's mark...
Only hard thing is boots. I can't craft int + tailwind + avoid ele ailments...

Thanks again. Need to do too many things again.
"
+2 Proj helm base price is like rocket. Everyday increases 10-20 ex...

You can buy a increased attack speed one for some chaos. dps wise its relative close to the 40ex one. Played mayself a long time with it and didn't even feel the difference.
Anyone willing to look into my build?

i got 1370 int and 10K es, 3 curses with my occultist.
but dmg wise i think i am lacking a lot for pushing into 100% deli runs.

thanks a bunch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info