[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Feel free to check my pob to upgrade dps or whatnot:

https://pastebin.com/LY5rfAaZ

You can just copypasta my items over to your pob and check which mod adds what in terms of dps and slowly figure things out.
Beware: This character was made during Harvest and got a legacy chest by now in standard.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Nov 16, 2020, 4:13:05 PM
Hey.

Can you explain to me how to craft the body armour ?

I don't understand how we can get %intell and medium/high es without wasting 30ex.
"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey.

I don't understand how we can get %intell and medium/high es without wasting 30ex.

Luck, honestly.

Or 'wasting' a lot of ex.

Spamming Spite essences for the Int roll on a Crusader Chest is propably the best bet, honestly?

As soon as you hit t1 %Int your suffixes are kinda the best they can be. (ideally the last suffix is open for the 6% attribute craft).

You can then scour the prefixes if they are garbage and start slamming/scouring till you hit good ES rolls. Thats it kinda.

It is costly and there is no cheap way to play this build.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Nov 17, 2020, 6:09:18 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey.

Luck, honestly.

Spamming Spite essences for the Int roll on a Crusader Chest is propably the best bet, honestly?

As soon as you hit t1 %Int your suffixes are kinda the best they can be. (ideally the last suffix is open for the 6% attribute craft).

You can then scour the prefixes if they are garbage and start slamming/scouring till you hit good ES rolls. Thats it kinda.

Yeah, i'm trying to figure how i have to craft items to fit with 80ex left.

Already have the wand, but i need to keep prefix, then multimod.
Got the helmet.
I have Shaper's touch/auxium/Atziri's reflection.

Aaaaand that's it.

I failed an amulet 3/5 to win and ez keep suffix ( i had 3prefix and the 2suffix and throwed an annul) but hitted intelligence% :(

So my last slots are rings/boots where i need to put res.

But the "most expensive" left is probably armor (even if i only wany high es+res) so i'm waiting to get the armor before looking perfect res from rings etc

+ i need jewels/flasks.
Last edited by Solemplow on Nov 17, 2020, 6:21:13 PM
"
Solemplow wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey.

Luck, honestly.

Yeah, i'm trying to figure how i have to craft items to fit with 80ex left.

Already have the wand, but i need to keep prefix, then multimod.
Got the helmet.
I have Shaper's touch/auxium/Atziri's reflection.

Aaaaand that's it.

I failed an amulet 3/5 to win and ez keep suffix ( i had 3prefix and the 2suffix and throwed an annul) but hitted intelligence% :(

So my last slots are rings/boots where i need to put res.

But the "most expensive" left is probably armor (even if i only wany high es+res) so i'm waiting to have correct res.

Imo you defo dont want to run with shapers touch. Not having 50+ int on an item *really* hurts this build. Getting a pseudo-link from either elder or shaper (or both if you wake orb) for your clear-skill is really, really strong.

If you get unlucky on your amulet craft with a woke orb just sell the result? Gambling an anull is more often a waste of money then not.

Since PoEs crafting system has so many layers of RNG it is inefficient to craft a single item IMO. I have made way better experience by buying - lets say 10 amulet bases each for 10 woke orbs. Then I would craft them and keep the best; sell the "failed" attempts. Often times I make some profit doing that even.

Yeah, but how much accuracy do i need to cap with like 150dex, does the accuracy on ring scale with fusillade at a point where we only need one t1 to cap ?
"
Solemplow wrote:
Yeah, but how much accuracy do i need to cap with like 150dex, does the accuracy on ring scale with fusillade at a point where we only need one t1 to cap ?

Just put it into pob?

I personally don't need a single roll; dex+precision is enough for me.
Building this up and plan to play with an aurabot buddy. Any advice on what to "drop" due to aurabot? Obviously resists I can not worry so much about, he plans to run a juiced up precision, so should get a big chunk of accuracy rating there.
Boots :
--------
+45 to Intelligence
91% increased Energy Shield
+42% to Lightning Resistance
Projectiles Pierce 2 additional Targets
You have Tailwind if you have dealt a Critical Strike Recently
23% increased Movement Speed (crafted)

Is this kind of boots good ?

Author said pierce is "good" but he prefer using a gem

It should be a strict up in clearspeed using this, right ?

EDIT: 25ex actually, maybe a bit to high
Last edited by Solemplow on Nov 19, 2020, 11:05:13 AM
I am looking to make some more upgrades and was looking for some suggestions.

https://pastebin.com/U5Tg5hXL

I switch between the hh and the other belt but i plan to sell the hh and go for a build thats more maxed out for boss killing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info