[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

i got some questions as the guy above, i put these things together today, some of them i had stored and some of them i went out and bought or crafted on my own, im pretty clueless tbh as going this build is a result of a dead animate guardian, i got another 250-300 exalts to drop on the build but im unsure where to put it, i feel like the single target is lacking alot and so is the defensive bit, hitting 9k es and 1430 int with the current loadout

Last edited by Kiehn123 on Nov 5, 2020, 12:36:37 PM
I'm still just starting this build as well, but I think jewels (abyss & cluster) are probably the first target items after the basic gear. GG abyss jewels can probably multiply our overall damage by 4 or something since we have so many slots for them. Cluster jewels with well rolled res and attributes can also free up a lot of attribute slots on the rest of our gear which can then be used to roll GG items that increase damage by a lot.
Still having Tons of fun with this build

Was looking for an helmet Upgrade for a while now and spammed dense Fossils into 3xt1 ES Last night. About 10ex of metacrafting later i Hit thus:

Easily the best Item i ever crafted outside of Harvest
Super Happy right now

A Bit pissed though i stopped with perfect Fossils at 26% because i was Mad :/
Last edited by Gamml0r on Nov 7, 2020, 2:32:12 AM
Soooooo. Been playing PoE for 5+ years, never gave Wanders a try.. Felt like it was about time that I play one.

The build is REALLY fun to play with. Fast paced combat (my cup of tea), somewhat tanky and does deal pretty damn good DPS.

I've spent ALOT of currency trying to min/max my gear, also I made few of my own changes aswell. My biggest money sink has been Helmets so far - I've tried really hard to get +1 power charge + %INT with good ES/Flat INT/Accuracy or resists but all my attempts with Annuls/metacrafting failed so far (easily 300ex+ wasted on helms alone).

What seems a bit weird tho, I was hoping for this build to be capable of "ZOOMZOOM" 100% Deli maps but currently, I'm kinda struggling with them for some odd reason. Maybe my expectations were too high tho.

Anyhow, I am gonna be streaming my way to 100 with it (currently 98) almost everyday @ twitch.tv/minusformality if anyones interested.

Big thanks to Trivial for the guide and obviously for more in depth infos/knowledge you should better check his stream as he is the creator and all that!

Hey there, first I'd like to say I've been having a great time with this build. It's my first INT stacker and it's been interesting to see it grow. However, I feel like I've hit a bit of a wall though and my boss DPS doesn't feel as good as it should. I do die to some oddball stuff here and there but that's PoE I suppose.

https://pastebin.com/ViDbYC2e

Here's my PoB, anybody have ideas on where I can go from here? Oddly enough the build felt less strong after upgrading to +1 power charge helmet, but PoB begs to differ. I recently upgraded gloves to get some attack speed to my PS which does make it feel better. Gear is linked below, would be happy to hear from some of you who are crushing it.

Gosh, I'm feeling so unlucky rn...

Wanted to craft a really nice belt for the build, bought bases, woked it, threw essences on it, finally hit the 2suffixes I wanted + some resistances - great!

locked suf + scoured and wanted to hit

+max ES
+%ES
+%Lightning Dmg

started ele dmg catalyst - hit fkn tier 3...
defense catalyst - and again fkn tier 3...

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be happy now that I at least got the 50/50 defense mod gamble right or mad couz I got 2x tier 3...

well at least I kept 1 prefix open so I can scour pref and start all over again if I feel like it :|

Last edited by csfue91 on Nov 12, 2020, 6:32:19 AM
Hey guys
I'm rly new to ES build and even more new to int stacking builds but i decided to give this build a try.
I played most of this league with a strength stacking poison wander and once i got my first HH ever i wanted to unleash this character power by switching from poison to elemental damages. And now that i sold most of my old gear and bought a new one, i'm kind of hiting a wall.

My tankiness is rly satisfying tbh but the dps is really lacking. I have no clue what to upagrade now that i have spent around 60ex to gear this character.

Here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/X1qwaqqp
Last edited by zitounlou on Nov 12, 2020, 2:56:09 PM
Ive tried the build so far and really enjoying it but my PoB Dps is so low compared to other's pob and i'm around 1450 Int with 450+ crit mutli watcher's eye wrath pen + wand pen 15%

I really don't get it can someone help me ?

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/mAmGvXG0
Playing the build and am having an apsolute blast. Wanted to thank the author for creating a powerful build that is not an aura stacker. T17 tropicals are a blast.

And just got this with woke orb, but don't have the balls to annul life, lol:
Last edited by Anackk on Nov 12, 2020, 5:22:59 PM
Hey everyone,
first of all thanks for the build guide! I just started with this build and it already became one of the most expensive ones ive played so far :-D

The clearing speed feels awesome and i know several things to upgrade to optimize it further. But, as some of the pre-posts, i am lacking lots of single-target-/bossdamage unfortunately. I can get a few more levels and stuff, but it feels more like i should do 2-3x the damage im doing right now to a boss lol.

Could anyone give me (and the other ones who asked recently about the same issue) any advice? Or does this build really requires 150-200 ex budged to be able to clear T15+ bosses reliably and fast? :-D

Thank you ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info