[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
MiguelFg wrote:
What's the priority on the large cluster jewel? There's nothing like that on the market and I don't see crafting one as profitable.

I rolled mine myself with chaos. Just get one with ilvl 76 to be able to get 2 sockets.
Hi there, thanks for this build info, it´s a real beast. I had changed Hypothermia for Combustion why i don´t know but Combustion give me more dmg. I´m still 94, not yet full build like the helmet enchant but whitout it still a beast, and all points for the shield. Changed the boots cause i have ones with Ongslauth so...i have another ones with cannot Frozen, but the ones i have on...
https://ibb.co/YLcNRb6 dmg without flasks
https://ibb.co/cYNdvDh dmg with them.
But killing mobs ups to 280K
Sirius killed in 8 seconds in phase 3, i think is a real good build
Last edited by Edanoide on May 12, 2020, 3:21:41 PM
"
Edanoide wrote:
Hi there, thanks for this build info, it´s a real beast. [...]
Sirius killed in 8 seconds in phase 3, i think is a real good build

Glad that you like it! Enjoy the build.
Hey there,

I was doing a VD LL spellslinger (i shamelessly copied the one I found on poe ninja). Got a question for you, well two in fact. First, here my POB: https://pastebin.com/jm2we8Qu

- Why do I die to physical reflect ? I understand why elemental reflect is a big no, but I don't understand where the game finds physical damage to kill me.

- If you were to upgrade something? I know i should fin a cannot be frozen boots, but the fact is: I already got one but without the cooldown speed. I'm awaiting to have the 50 ex to buy an enchanted helmet.

Thanks!

Great build by the way, I updated my VD following your advice concerning ascendancy, and it's great. I feel tankier.

"
Dudekroc wrote:

- Why do I die to physical reflect ? I understand why elemental reflect is a big no, but I don't understand where the game finds physical damage to kill me.

- If you were to upgrade something? I know i should fin a cannot be frozen boots, but the fact is: I already got one but without the cooldown speed. I'm awaiting to have the 50 ex to buy an enchanted helmet.

Reflect: your Wand attack does enough damage to get killed in physical rwflect maps. Dont do reflect maps.

Upgrade: theoretically you only need CDR on belt, helm enchant and Spellslinger gem to hit 69% cdr. No need to have it on boots so equip freeze immune boots. Further upgrades would be bottled faith (quite massive), both circle of anguish need fire dmg/buff effect one got max fire resist you wearing. And if you want to invest some more +2 or +4 shield and +2 or +3 Shavrones.

Also for defense i recommend Immortal Call instead of Molten Shell as we dont have much armour.
Last edited by zzang on May 13, 2020, 2:14:22 AM
Thanks for the answers. I will try ic, and i just switch my ring for a better one.

One thing: to craft the wand you can use Deafening essence of anger on a ilevel 83 warlord influencer opal wand. I had mine using this method, and it was pretty effective and cheap. You have to aim for the global critical modifier at least (and of course an open suffix).

I don't know how to link an item into the forum, but the stats are good :

Adds 98 to 176 Fire Damage
+37% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+42 to maximum Mana

For the base, and then I did a multicraft on top.

"
Dudekroc wrote:
Thanks for the answers. I will try ic, and i just switch my ring for a better one.

One thing: to craft the wand you can use Deafening essence of anger on a ilevel 83 warlord influencer opal wand. I had mine using this method, and it was pretty effective and cheap. You have to aim for the global critical modifier at least (and of course an open suffix).

I don't know how to link an item into the forum, but the stats are good :

Adds 98 to 176 Fire Damage
+37% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+42 to maximum Mana

For the base, and then I did a multicraft on top.

This sounds like a good method. I bought my Wand with open prefix and 2 shitty suffixes. I metacrafted + Scoured suffix. Multimodded and slammed exalt at the end for t1 Multi. But this was super lucky.
I played a little bit with the build, trying to get to 75/75 block and I managed..but had reservation issues and I had to ditch zealotry (using ES shield with spell block, high ES and 100%~ crit chance to cover for zealotry, also used blood magic but it reserve too much life) - Ditch that idea because I figured I better just upgrade my total DPS.
I ended up using VD+Detonate dead all together in the 6 link, allocated Charisma for extra 8% mana reservation and switched concentrated effect (high mana multiplier).

I know we are losing area damage but we add another source of damage into the mix.

this require Charisma allocation though.

my current POB - https://pastebin.com/5XYXq1p8

* maybe some calcs are wrong but its +/- that...

these are the numbers:

honestly?

im wiping maps faster now...and the explosions are satisfying..

worth trying as well :)
Last edited by Yoelikooo on May 13, 2020, 11:12:56 AM
"
Yoelikooo wrote:
I played a little bit with the build, trying to get to 75/75 block and I managed..but had reservation issues and I had to ditch zealotry (using ES shield with spell block, high ES and 100%~ crit chance to cover for zealotry, also used blood magic but it reserve too much life) - Ditch that idea because I figured I better just upgrade my total DPS.
I ended up using VD+Detonate dead all together in the 6 link, allocated Charisma for extra 8% mana reservation and switched concentrated effect (high mana multiplier).

I know we are losing area damage but we add another source of damage into the mix.

these are the numbers:

honestly?

hmm interesting. Think I may try something like this. I use 2 of these for no mana reserve on Herald of Ash. Even 1 might help you

"
tderr wrote:
"
Yoelikooo wrote:

these are the numbers:

honestly?

hmm interesting. Think I may try something like this. I use 2 of these for no mana reserve on Herald of Ash. Even 1 might help you

you are my savior..

maybe now I will be able to use VD + DD + Concentrated effect + Elemental focus + Spellslinger + spell cascade

I wonder if I could somehow switch the shield and use this (while leaving zealotry out and use blood magic ofc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info