[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Can the build survive lag or stutters? Sometimes my server just fucks up for crazy high ping for 2-3 secs and then stutters before returning to normal.
zzang, sorry if you feel like I take over or something, just trying to share my experience.

so, managed to change the rings and use all auras with the suggested build's Shield.

current gear:

Damage:

now I will go and test it in game.
"
Yoelikooo wrote:
zzang, sorry if you feel like I take over or something, just trying to share my experience.

so, managed to change the rings and use all auras with the suggested build's Shield.

current gear:

Damage:

All good let me know how it is. Im curious myself. From theory the corpse explosions could steal the corspes from VD to spawn but i could be wrong though.

Please let us know how your testing turns out. Especially id like to know if you improve single target as well as clearing or suffer single target dps but increase clearing?
Last edited by zzang on May 13, 2020, 4:45:48 PM
"
zzang wrote:
"
Yoelikooo wrote:

current gear:

Damage:

All good let me know how it is. Im curious myself. From theory the corpse explosions could steal the corspes from VD to spawn but i could be wrong though.

Please let us know how your testing turns out. Especially id like to know if you improve single target as well as clearing or suffer single target dps but increase clearing?

From a short testing on t16 with enfeeble on me I could tell it vaporize monsters...
And u generate so many corpses per second that I believe they both synchronize...
Just by playing I can feel a GREAT increase in dps.
This is quite good for league players who have no access to legacy items.

Need to test simulacrum.
Last edited by Yoelikooo on May 13, 2020, 4:52:40 PM
"
Yoelikooo wrote:

From a short testing on t16 with enfeeble on me I could tell it vaporize monsters...
And u generate so many corpses per second that I believe they both synchronize...
Just by playing I can feel a GREAT increase in dps.
This is quite good for league players who have no access to legacy items.

Need to test simulacrum.

What about Single Target for bossing? I will probably try the set tomorrow and check it out. It could basically be a better explodey chest and be potentially better damage on top of it but it needs some testing.
Last edited by zzang on May 13, 2020, 6:02:56 PM
"
Kurohade wrote:
Can the build survive lag or stutters? Sometimes my server just fucks up for crazy high ping for 2-3 secs and then stutters before returning to normal.

I would say that strongly depends on the situation. If you dashed into a pack of monsters or into light bearers explosion balls and the freeze starts then i dont know. But chances are good if you have flasks up and volatile deads around you which with this build is the case most of the time.
Why barrage and frenzy? one for bossing and one for mapping?
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Why barrage and frenzy? one for bossing and one for mapping?

Its barrage support. For some reason PoB got a problem displaying this correctly.
I see you added Detonated Dead to your chest? How can u handle the mana?
"
GoldenPiggy wrote:
I see you added Detonated Dead to your chest? How can u handle the mana?

If u can get your resists capped with gear, you will use Essence Glutton in your Ascendancy skills and you can handle it no problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info