[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
EvilMistrz wrote:
PasteBin dont Work ....

"
lpccavalcante wrote:
PoB import is not working with your pastebin.

My PoB version is 1.4.169.

Answer on page 45!!!!!!!!!!

"
zzang wrote:

Only community fork PoB works because normal PoB is not up to date and inaccurate i dont recomend using anything else than community fork PoB.

Please people, take your time and honor the effort of zzang and READ the thread and not only page 1 and the last one you are at. People allready given the answer to you.
"
affenflail wrote:
"
EvilMistrz wrote:
PasteBin dont Work ....

"
lpccavalcante wrote:
PoB import is not working with your pastebin.

My PoB version is 1.4.169.

Answer on page 45!!!!!!!!!!

"
zzang wrote:

Only community fork PoB works because normal PoB is not up to date and inaccurate i dont recomend using anything else than community fork PoB.

Please people, take your time and honor the effort of zzang and READ the thread and not only page 1 and the last one you are at. People allready given the answer to you.

I even updated page 1 Build section and the FAQ section explicitly mentioning that you need the community fork and that there is probably a code 302: captcha not allowing you to import the PoB from pastebin.com which means you need to fill the captcha manually and import the raw code. I also added the Raw PoB code in the build section.

There is nothing more i can do if people dont wanna read.
Last edited by zzang on Jun 19, 2020, 2:18:54 AM
"
Nosorozhek wrote:

Honestly, I think this should be put into the first post along with the notification that this is not a league-starter build since it requires quite some currency.

Low-Life builds where NEVER league starter builds. If you don't have the currency for transition (regrets) AND the core items you would need (Shavs, Prism Guardian (you can use Blood Magic at the beginning) and Chayula... you definetly need the Shavs!!!). Even the 2 Golden Oils or Charisma annointment on amulet won't be cheap.

You also should start collecting some ES gear to be not a squishy 4k ES guy when you change to ES/LL.

If you wanna play this build, do the things someone postet a page ago. Go LIFE first or use a character/build to get fast currency easy (Arc/BL Miner for example).

zzang stated this pretty often.

AND: IF you start using a lifebuild of Kelzar or any other guys, don't use trees with cluster jewels, because you WON'T immedeatly have access to them.

I bet we will see a lot people "failing" and ranting after leaguestart. Just keep in mind, that we warned you before.
"
affenflail wrote:
"
GnZRoses wrote:
Guys,

Would anyone have a pob (3.11) for leveling?

I tried to follow the video of Gucci and Zizaran, but they all have the pob (3.10).

"
affenflail wrote:
I would go for Charisma first anyways... still expensive with 2x Golden Oil.

You can later swap to Command of Steel. I am planning my Lifetree at the moment to get it going.

Can u share after u finished? ty!

The tree didn't changed. You can convert their starter PoB from 3.10 to 3.11 without any problems.

My start would look like this a little:

https://pastebin.com/Zf0vbKNZ

You can either go to constitution notable for Str, 19% maxlife, 20maxlife or use that 4 points and take the Melding Circle for 15% maxlife and 25% ES.

Maybe with the Melding wheel you save some respec points later, but at the start for maxlife, would go with the lifescaling.

It's just an option... you can go either with or without alira and/or commander of darkness before mistress of sacrifice in the ascendency tree. Depends on your equip and resistances.

Make sure to have some Dex on your Gear (Jade Amulets f.e.) or take a big dex node instead.

As starting skills go either 3 spellslinger (no problem with 3-4 links at beginning of lvl 24) and use one for VD, one for desecrate and one for Wave of Conviction. I mostly use DD and solo cast Wave or Flammability

Affen ou anyone could explain to me why a point was placed in "Minion Dead" and "Lord of The Dead", at 9 and 10 skill point spend?
"
affenflail wrote:

I bet we will see a lot people "failing" and ranting after leaguestart. Just keep in mind, that we warned you before.

Its my guess too. There will be a few people that didnt read anything in this guide (and especially not the FAQ where its stated explicitly NOT LEAGUE STARTER FRIENDLY) just watched a video of me stomping Sirus in sub 2 minutes and said yup thats my starter build.

But for everyone who ever played ES / Low Life before knows its not a starter you need the gear first which means transition from life to low life LATER in the game progress.
Last edited by zzang on Jun 19, 2020, 2:26:50 AM
"
GnZRoses wrote:

Affen ou anyone could explain to me why a point was placed in "Minion Dead" and "Lord of The Dead", at 9 and 10 skill point spend?

Yes I can. At the start they won't help you that much, but when you reach Spiritual Aid on the left side of the tree, they also affect you.

So thats 2 points for 25% more damage. Some people go another way over the Firewalker in the circle above witch start. Just keep in mind, that you need to respecc that later.
"
VKpD wrote:

Awakened Cascade doesn't matter. Desecrate has a hard limit of 10 corpses on the ground at once which will be 12 with the new node.

There is currently no scientific explanation on the internet. But from how it works in application testing its this: Barrage support makes you Trigger Desecrate then it triggers VD then it Triggers Desecrrate again and then Detonate Dead is triggered in one attack.

You can test this by just using VD + Spellslinger. After you attackted with barrage support you will see that you have volatiles and a lot of rest corspes lying around. Those corpses would then be used for detonate dead.

With the new Node Undertaker this build will be 20% more dps this way.
I hope this helps as explanation. If not try out yourself and see.
Last edited by zzang on Jun 19, 2020, 2:28:16 AM
Nice redone 100 tree, everything looks really tidy except that Arcane Vision lol.
"
zzang wrote:
"
VKpD wrote:

Awakened Cascade doesn't matter. Desecrate has a hard limit of 10 corpses on the ground at once which will be 12 with the new node.

There is currently no scientific explanation on the internet. But from how it works in application testing its this: Barrage support makes you Trigger Desecrate then it triggers VD then it Triggers Desecrrate again and then Detonate Dead is triggered in one attack.

You can test this by just using VD + Spellslinger. After you attackted with barrage support you will see that you have volatiles and a lot of rest corspes lying around. Those corpses would then be used for detonate dead.

Weird, I'll be mostly playing your tree this league. Good job on the solid build!
"
zzang wrote:
"
VKpD wrote:

hmmm, interesting

i can only think of one possibility, that is that Desecrate spawns inactive corpses, when you use spell cascade you would still have a limit of using up to 10 with any given skill, but after you use up those 10, the other "excess" corpses that spawned would then become active for usage

because there is no other reason outside of a pure bug too explain what is happening in practice, when on paper it shouldn't, especially if you use awakened spell cascade in your main links, there would be no corpses left for detonate dead, even with the new +2 node since volatile would use 15
IGN JustifiedF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info