[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Who can give a good craft guide? I have never been involved in crafting and I just can’t figure out how to craft a good wand for yourself = (
First of all - great build, thank you.

I farmed some currency with it, typical question - what do upgrade next? I feel like I don't need much more damage, rather survivability:

I know other ring is crap, I just keep it as a placeholder for second Circle of Anguish to have similar stats on it.

I was thinking about:
* cdr boots
* gloves with temple mod (increased dmg against chilled enemies)
* save currency for mana reservation helmet enchant

but those are all dps options

Also another question - why dash over flame dash?
Last edited by d3ha on Jul 7, 2020, 7:14:56 AM
"
YukitoEiri wrote:
Who can give a good craft guide? I have never been involved in crafting and I just can’t figure out how to craft a good wand for yourself = (

Do not know how to craft anything ----> buy this...

PS. You did not read the guide, do you need this build?
Last edited by resisnex on Jul 7, 2020, 7:21:38 AM
"
resisnex wrote:
"
YukitoEiri wrote:

Well, I'm sorry I'm not playing as good as you. Yes, I have a desire to learn how to craft, I just don’t understand what and in what sequence should be done. Specifically, craft in the garden. On this and ask for help.
Anyone can help me out? Im sitting sub 6k ES but im having trouble sustaining after switching over to LL VD DD from ziz build, i just cant seem to out leech the damage taken

my POB: https://pastebin.com/UXVUjzyk

help would be appreciated!

Which base should I choose for crafting?
"
YukitoEiri wrote:
"
resisnex wrote:
"
YukitoEiri wrote:

Well, I'm sorry I'm not playing as good as you. Yes, I have a desire to learn how to craft, I just don’t understand what and in what sequence should be done. Specifically, craft in the garden. On this and ask for help.

So, I play poe more than 3 years and I want to say you that sometimes buy something the way easier and cheaper to gain good stuff.

Regarding the wand, you should find the one with:
-at least 1.5 aps
-t1 or t2 Adds # to # Fire Damage (Local)
-at least one empty suffix or enchanted "#% chance to Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill". When buying the wand with one empty suffix you should then craft or buy craft "#% chance to Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill"
-no mana modifiers (you can't remove it using grove craft system)

you can add to the filters high tier "increased spell damage/increased fire damage, Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells

It is the link to such filters https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/9d8Le8mCK

Using grove craft you are able to:
-remove any lightning/cold/physical or any unnecessary modifier (except fire if you do not want to be unlucky to lose you flat fire damage of increased fire dmg etc...)
In order to do this you should find or buy for example "remove random lightning modifier" or "remove random physical modifier", depend on what you want to remove
-add any useful midifiers, for example more fire or critical modifiers...
you should find or buy for example "Augment an item with a new FIRE modifier"

best regards, exile

"
MrApell wrote:

Which base should I choose for crafting?

Both of them have low flat fire damage

Is there a way to improve my shield?
How do you manage to sustain righteous fire with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info