[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

Took me a week, but I'm really happy with how my bow turned out:)
Hi- Does MiA apply ignite from blastrain or is it only the first shot that you guys are considering ignite potential for cinderswallow?

I thought MiA counted much like minions who do not apply ignite. If it doesn't are you guys using flat fire damage source from somewhere to apply the +damage% more consistently?

finally time to move to my next piece to craft :)
"
TKMaxx715 wrote:
Hi- Does MiA apply ignite from blastrain or is it only the first shot that you guys are considering ignite potential for cinderswallow?

I thought MiA counted much like minions who do not apply ignite. If it doesn't are you guys using flat fire damage source from somewhere to apply the +damage% more consistently?

MiA-Blast Rain applies ignite on its own. Pretty easy to test: setups MiA-BR-Inc Duration, activates MiA (shoot one round) and flasks Cinderswallow up, runs around for MiA to shoot on its own. The mobs should be engulfed in Cinderswallow (green) flame ignited by MiA.

I'd also recommend to have flat fire on the Searching eye jewel for consistent ignite with Cinderswallow for mapping.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
Bananaru wrote:

finally time to move to my next piece to craft :)

Keep in mind fortify has a breakpoint, as its 20% naturally, 20-24%effectiveness on helm makes it 24%, you really want to divine that to 25 for the next percent
So I was able to get this really cheap. What should I do to improve it. I figured replace the bench crafted life with fortify and try to aug life with harvest. Then perhaps remove defense (stun/block/evaion) and harvest craft what next? could I roll the warlord "physical Damage from hits taken as fire" on top of the cold i already have, if not what other prefix should I try to harvest craft.

I play barrage version

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by Zyaak2point0 on Jan 28, 2021, 11:50:34 PM
which is better between Barrage and SA? i mean the pros and cons for each one.
"
could I roll the warlord "physical Damage from hits taken as fire" on top of the cold i already have

No, you couldn't. Only one PhysTakenAsElement mod is allowed. The Stun recovery is not target-able either iirc. You would either try to see if you can either remove the +36% Evasion Rating and replace it with a better one, e.g. +90-100% ER, or augment life for a T1-T3 life then craft 8% inc life/mana. Ideally you should have an open suffix to craft +120% inc fortify effect while focused which, coupled by Molten Shell, will grant you 4sec to facetank almost everything except DoT. However, it's not the end of the world to play without it.
--
"
Acasta wrote:

Took me a week, but I'm really happy with how my bow turned out:)

Congratz! You rock man!
--
I've evolved my own variant of the build that relied on using Hyperboreus for easy uptime on Focus + other goodies, but with the return of Harvest you can get the benefits of Hyperboreus in a belt-and-boot combo set. Behold!

These two together allow for a roughly 9 second cooldown on Focus (instead of the 8 on Hyperboreus) but critically allows for all sorts of tasty mods that the belt can take like +Max Life.

Aside from that, I've been going full hog and making dumb bows that kill stuff good with the power of Oshabi:

League good, build still good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info