3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

You should check this, how to put Scynteel Synthete in PoB. Give it a go.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hoip63/guide_to_manually_adding_spectres_to_pob/fxl4wqd?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
I like Scinteels, but are Redemption Sentries better overall?

Edit: I went ahead and tried the Redemption sentries.. they have A LOT more clear imo so far. Build is barely starting so, still can't give enough info on it.
Last edited by setissleeping on Jul 12, 2020, 4:38:47 PM
I'll put myself down as another failed budget-build attempt. The "non-cluster" build in the PoB still has you spec'ing toward clusters, which is completely gimping me. I got to T8 maps and I had low dps and was getting 1-shot by just about everything. Back to looking for another build. :-\
"
chodenode wrote:
I'll put myself down as another failed budget-build attempt. The "non-cluster" build in the PoB still has you spec'ing toward clusters, which is completely gimping me. I got to T8 maps and I had low dps and was getting 1-shot by just about everything. Back to looking for another build. :-\

Not that Lyend is listening or reading very much.

But yeah, this build shouldn't say "budget" because it is a complete lie.

You can't budget this build and clear red maps comfortably, you will eventually get stuck in T11~T12s.

To anyone reading, this is NOT BUDGET, and I'd suggest you follow Kay's Spectre if you are just starting a Spectre build without currency.
i believe even you spend tons of currencies, kay's build is still better.
Please remove "budget" from the title. It's completely misleading. I invested more than 20 ex and failed to make it survive in red maps consistently. Budget to me means being able to play at least T14 maps with something like 50 c.

I switched to GhazzyTV's spectre build after that but it also failed. Maybe spectre builds are just unable to clear red maps on bugdet, I don't know. So if you are a lazy/poor person like me definitely look for another build type!

Last league I played poison blade vortex and although it needed a ton of currency for some uniques you were able to league start with it and easily progress through the game on budget gear. That was a wonderful experience and my first lvl 100 character.
Last edited by Dampfnudler on Jul 15, 2020, 1:08:50 PM
Seems to be alot of flak, while budget may be debatable, there is very much a section that doesn't require acluster jewels which cuts costs down a good bit, there is also an upgrade progression chat and the low end of that could very easily be called budget, and then it gives an upgrade path from there.

I'm not a good example of budget build anymore, but working through the upgrade path I can say this build very much has the potential to smoke everything in this game.
Invested around 60ex into crafting my own gear, so gear overall worth around 85ex. Played the char like that for about 30 minutes, then sold everything.

Never ever have I played a build that bad.

Where are the 50mio dmg? My Spectres were able to clear the t14 map but did literally no dmg on the conqueror. Where was the tankyness? With 7k EHP, Glorious Vanity, max rolled flask and max block I was still literally 2 shot from everything that was able to reach me.

Extremely disappointing experience, won´t touch witches anymore.
A lot of people are complaining, and Ill give credit to the fact that this is not a "budget" build, but this is by far the most powerful build Ive ever played. Im on HC too, and its also the safest feeling build Ive ever played, I just run right through T16 maps liquidating everything. T16 bosses avg about 2 seconds. POB only reports like 3.5m dmg per spectre, but regardless I am just deleting everything.

The medium jewels are impossible to get on HC so I only use two large jewels. Im probably about 60ex into it now but I built that up over a long time and always felt really strong.

Scinteels are absolutely terrible, I spent a long time trying to get them and then realized theyre completely garbage. Ive been running 3 slaves and 2 baranites and found thats a perfect mix of aoe and single target.
I got my spectres with lesser multiple projectiles support, so for example if more projectiles hit boss it deals more dmg or only 1 can hit? I use scinteel synthite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info