3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

"
Sanfear wrote:
"
"
Sanfear wrote:
Can we run any spectre we want? can we mix them? for example 2 cold 2 fire? (taking in mind the Elemental Equilibrium ) or maybe 2 cold melee and 2 cold ranged? some compo you really enjoy?

I'm just sure that for bosses always Enhanced Vaal Fallen xD

I always have one doubt regarding minions builds: If you are mapping with some cold spectres and then you want to face Sirus. Do you have to go to look for Enhanced Vaal Fallen again? or if you spam desecrate at the HO at some point they will appear? (even if you are being using another ones for last hours / days) how this works?

I wouldn't use multiple spectres due to EE being so strong. All of the spectres listed can work as strong bossers with Vaal Fallen being the strongest option if you just want to make a necro for pure bossing.

In terms of Desecrate its wierd how it works. The best way to think about it is it will remembe your spectre for ~30 mins then it will refresh what its holding onto. It will auto add any spectres you currently have summoned to the pool too.

Hi Madert!

Thanks for your prompt reply!

I was worried that every time I have to summon again the Scinteel Synthite I have to buy a Twisted Distant Memory map... I spent of my budget pulling this build together xD

For now I enjoying it, but im little worried as I'm diying more often than I thought that it could happen. Probably is me or I did something wrong when I was creating the build

Could you please check my gear below and see if everything is correct?

Life: 3.976
Shield: 2.960

All resistences capped
And chaos res: 46%

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzBx4LYQ18ES0VJxZvFy8aOBzcHRQdqh4IHxgkqicvKPo1kjbpOuk8LUZxR4VJUUmxSp9N41H7UilV1lXgVi5XyVhaWfNakWNBZOdmVGaeZ3FoWGjyaqxx83IPcql5f3yDfNl_xoCkg1-DzInYi3aMsY6-jxqPRo_6kFWSwZMnlG-VLpitoOahL6IApwiofayqr2ywd7QMtz64k76KwcXE9sauytPNFtOP0_vXltfP2L3fsOGI42rquuvu7Bjsg--I8B_w1fJF9zL5N_rS_gr-gf6P?accountName=Sanfear&characterName=Followmeandrun

I've been doing Maps T14/15 (A8). Just with alch (trying to complete The awakening bonus objectives)

(Edit: I just realized that i didn't do the 4th lab. Im gonna doing it right now)

TY!!

Hi, your steelskin is also higher then CWDT, that means it dosent work unles you use it manualy
Ty Dhula

But, I'm using steelskin manually for now until I level up CWDT

Edit: 4th Lab done
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 30, 2020, 10:48:49 AM
Hi, can you tell me how to get Scinteel Synthite. I am running 3 Twisted Distant Memory and could not find any
Removed.
Last edited by vazrivera1527 on May 4, 2020, 8:46:22 AM
Is hard to get, in about 2 second they dissappear. When you see one spam your raise spectre. As soon as you have one you can raise the rest
"
Sanfear wrote:
"
"
Sanfear wrote:
Can we run any spectre we want? can we mix them? for example 2 cold 2 fire? (taking in mind the Elemental Equilibrium ) or maybe 2 cold melee and 2 cold ranged? some compo you really enjoy?

I'm just sure that for bosses always Enhanced Vaal Fallen xD

I always have one doubt regarding minions builds: If you are mapping with some cold spectres and then you want to face Sirus. Do you have to go to look for Enhanced Vaal Fallen again? or if you spam desecrate at the HO at some point they will appear? (even if you are being using another ones for last hours / days) how this works?

I wouldn't use multiple spectres due to EE being so strong. All of the spectres listed can work as strong bossers with Vaal Fallen being the strongest option if you just want to make a necro for pure bossing.

In terms of Desecrate its wierd how it works. The best way to think about it is it will remembe your spectre for ~30 mins then it will refresh what its holding onto. It will auto add any spectres you currently have summoned to the pool too.

Hi Madert!

Thanks for your prompt reply!

I was worried that every time I have to summon again the Scinteel Synthite I have to buy a Twisted Distant Memory map... I spent of my budget pulling this build together xD

For now I enjoying it, but im little worried as I'm diying more often than I thought that it could happen. Probably is me or I did something wrong when I was creating the build

Could you please check my gear below and see if everything is correct?

Life: 3.976
Shield: 2.960

All resistences capped
And chaos res: 46%

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzBx4LYQ18ES0VJxZvFy8aOBzcHRQdqh4IHxgkqicvKPo1kjbpOuk8LUZxR4VJUUmxSp9N41H7UilV1lXgVi5XyVhaWfNakWNBZOdmVGaeZ3FoWGjyaqxx83IPcql5f3yDfNl_xoCkg1-DzInYi3aMsY6-jxqPRo_6kFWSwZMnlG-VLpitoOahL6IApwiofayqr2ywd7QMtz64k76KwcXE9sauytPNFtOP0_vXltfP2L3fsOGI42rquuvu7Bjsg--I8B_w1fJF9zL5N_rS_gr-gf6P?accountName=Sanfear&characterName=Followmeandrun

I've been doing Maps T14/15 (A8). Just with alch (trying to complete The awakening bonus objectives)

(Edit: I just realized that i didn't do the 4th lab. Im gonna doing it right now)

TY!!

Hey, so three things stick out to me from your gear that you could change for added tankiness all of which can make a decent difference on their own.

1.) Change your ravenous horde anoint to Soul of Steel. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume Delirium is killing you.

All but 2 Delirium mobs have a portion of the damage converted to elemental. One is pure physical, and the last one is converted to chaos.

Because of this, Soul of Steel giving you 1% max all res can be thought of ~7% less damage taken from them when accounting 5% phys resistance (which is huge) & 1% max res which is 2% less damage (1 max is 4% less halved because it's not full conversation).

2.) Try running Bone Offering instead of flesh. I've used flesh offering for most of the season and the ~15% DPS is great but the problem with this build is we have no block due to our shield not benefiting us.

Bone Offering is ~35% block for you which on its own makes a MASSIVE difference. On top of that you heal ~500 up on block. This makes porcupine packs heal you.

3.) Get a source of AoE blind. Either get a chest for your Animate Guardian that is Redeemer influenced with "Nearby enemies are blind" (the radius is huge and this is what I'm using) or Flesh and Stone. To fit in Flesh and Stone you are probably going to need to get 1% reservation on alot of gems but it would give you blind around you and 11% less damage from things outside it.

Try any (or all) of those things and let me know if it helps.
Last edited by UwUAllie on Apr 30, 2020, 1:03:39 PM
One of the best guide I've read, will definitely try.
"

Hey, so three things stick out to me from your gear that you could change for added tankiness all of which can make a decent difference on their own.

1.) Change your ravenous horde anoint to Soul of Steel. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume Delirium is killing you.

All but 2 Delirium mobs have a portion of the damage converted to elemental. One is pure physical, and the last one is converted to chaos.

Because of this, Soul of Steel giving you 1% max all res can be thought of ~7% less damage taken from them when accounting 5% phys resistance (which is huge) & 1% max res which is 2% less damage (1 max is 4% less halved because it's not full conversation).

2.) Try running Bone Offering instead of flesh. I've used flesh offering for most of the season and the ~15% DPS is great but the problem with this build is we have no block due to our shield not benefiting us.

Bone Offering is ~35% block for you which on its own makes a MASSIVE difference. On top of that you heal ~500 up on block. This makes porcupine packs heal you.

3.) Get a source of AoE blind. Either get a chest for your Animate Guardian that is Redeemer influenced with "Nearby enemies are blind" (the radius is huge and this is what I'm using) or Flesh and Stone. To fit in Flesh and Stone you are probably going to need to get 1% reservation on alot of gems but it would give you blind around you and 11% less damage from things outside it.

Hi Madert!

Correct, mostly Delirium xD.

I did 2 of the 3 changes. Change to "Soul of Steel" are 3 golden oils, around 200c and after changing to this build i dont even have that amount of currency...xD

But, after the changes, I run 3 maps + conqueror and all went really well. Or maybe I was lucky hahaha

I used "Nearby enemies are blind" instead of "flesh of stone".

Btw, is it possible to see somewhere the current AG gear?

Thank you very much for your promtp reply and help!
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 30, 2020, 3:01:14 PM
"
Sanfear wrote:
"

Hi Madert!

Correct, mostly Delirium xD.

I did 2 of the 3 changes. Change to "Soul of Steel" are 3 golden oils, around 200c and after changing to this build i dont even have that amount of currency...xD

But, after the changes, I run 3 maps + conqueror and all went really well. Or maybe I was lucky hahaha

I used "Nearby enemies are blind" instead of "flesh of stone".

Btw, is it possible to see somewhere the current AG gear?

Thank you very much for your promtp reply and help!

There is a section on Animated Guardian in the Gear portion of the guide.
"
There is a section on Animated Guardian in the Gear portion of the guide.

I know, I meant if inside the game there is the possibility to see what the AG is using

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info