3.10.1f Patch Notes

Sharp performance decrease after this 3.10.1F patch for me.
Game is constantly stuttering/lagging even in outposts.
I do not have the best hardware config but it was fine on low settings until this patch.
Please fix!
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where the durations of invisibility and visibility applied by the Illusionist Armour Set had become inverted.

This change was not needed, it even ruined the beauty of that mtx.

There's alot of ppl who combined that armor set with the Celestial Character Effect. Just to become a celestial creature 90% of the time.

Now its like 10% of the time .. :'(.
Plz revert it back.
Something broke today, the game runs like garbage, yesterday it was running perfectly fine. Textue pop-in, infinite loading screens into DC's, etc.
I can't even run a map because of constant dc and the game refusing to load. please revert asap.
Their is a pattern, 20% performance decrease after each patch. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Apr 29, 2020, 5:48:40 PM
"
Guilwin wrote:
Sharp performance decrease after this 3.10.1F patch for me.
Game is constantly stuttering/lagging even in outposts.
I do not have the best hardware config but it was fine on low settings until this patch.
Please fix!

Issue problably linked to my ISP, at least it was solved by using a VPN connexion.

Could it be that a new patch creates higher traffic than usual, leading to the ISP blocking or filtering the traffic temporarily? I mean, everything was working fine before the patch... So maybe after a few days/hours (after most people have downloaded the patch) it will work fine again without a VPN?
Glad to see these changes. Though could we do something about characters that have a more "slow burn", IE channeling, cold based character vs the 2 killzy elements, etc. For channeling, there is nothing we can do to work faster - channeling itself forcing me to stop to attack. Cold is just generally slow because of the inherent nature of the chill/freeze.
Well currently after this update from act 1 and 2 certain areas have been. Bugged to say the least where everything is just flat out gone. The Cavern leading to the Pyramid. The very first area before lioneye watch. Just parts of the land scape just missing
GG ty for all effort you do guys :)
Spoiler
This patch was so good on PS4 that a few hours after it was launched they restarted the servers and reverted back to the previous update lol.
Textures replaced with water, fog so thick you couldn't see what was attacking you. At least they reverted back, even though performance issues are still around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info