3.10.1f Patch Notes

Oh my god! First two changes fixed the most annoying and infuriating thing of my POE life. Mid league, but still ok.

Thank you for that.
I eat cats for breakfast.
Thank you. Now please fix the performance drop during intense gameplay.
thumbs up guys! ;-)
Delirium objects that spawn monsters when they are run over no longer deal damage in an area when triggered.

It take 3weeks to fix this but still thank you GGG!
Delirium Improvements
Many Map Bosses that have immunity phases now cause the Delirium mist to pause its movement during those periods of immunity. The general guideline for whether a boss will pause the mist's movement is that in cases where there is nothing that you can be doing to progress the encounter, the mist will pause.

Just tested on Elder Guardian map....NOPE~ Wasting my time watching elder doing his "FINGER DANCE" to the map boss while my delirium countdown go wasted.

"The general guideline for whether a boss will pause the mist's movement is that in cases where there is nothing that you can be doing to progress the encounter, the mist will pause." - Guess it only works on normal map boss, good job GGG~
What a bug that was introduced in 3.8 - immortal ever-freezing Visceris?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2704033

Didn't died since last patch , instaling the .1F this morning 5th death today FPS drops like crazy weird phantom OS from Delirium maps instant Meteor from Sirius X2.

This is literaly my last League hope the next ones will be better for you guys.
Is there a way to get the Grandmaster achievement if you have it completed in 3.10 without running the map again? recheck_achievements doesn't seem to do it. Or do I need to complete it again? I have the map completed in league challenges.
Worst league ever, there is no balance, one overpowered character is played by 40% of the server, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 29, 2020, 12:25:17 PM
"
thevatican wrote:
Thanks all. This has been my favorite league so far.

infiltrator, impostor, eradicata!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info