[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

thanks for the response. i had a good 30mdps on my EK without vaal haste etc, smite etc.

just trying this out i only have 30ex to upgrade stuff though
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
thanks for the response. i had a good 30mdps on my EK without vaal haste etc, smite etc.

Sell the HH and upgrade, worth it imo.
"
chockdoo wrote:
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

ill think about it.. im still only trying this out but im hella bored of the basic ek/arc/spark
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
"
chockdoo wrote:
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

ill think about it.. im still only trying this out but im hella bored of the basic ek/arc/spark

And even if you do get bored of BF/BB you can swap to another set of spells quite easily.
you can do this build with HH if u dun care about the cdr.

i also convert from LL ek to this CI coc bf/bb.

i tink i spend more 150ex to get the build to work wonder. convert all the area effect cluster jewels and 10 rmr es spell jewels

tbh this build burst dmg is similar to ek. just the zoom zoom in map and delving is better.
Last edited by nicholaiilam on May 16, 2020, 5:53:21 AM
SELLING A FULL SCION BLADEFALL/BLAST HERALDRY BUILD. Immortal to EVERYTHING, 4x Voices (3passive) 12x 1% reduced mana medium clusters, 7x 1% reduced mana jewels with %ES, rest of Jewels also have 1% reduced mana. Almost every piece of unique gear is Double corrupted. 11k ES, 90% All Res, 90% Phys Dmg Reduction, CI

"
nicholaiilam wrote:
you can do this build with HH if u dun care about the cdr.

i also convert from LL ek to this CI coc bf/bb.

i tink i spend more 150ex to get the build to work wonder. convert all the area effect cluster jewels and 10 rmr es spell jewels

tbh this build burst dmg is similar to ek. just the zoom zoom in map and delving is better.

For delve this must be way, way better - EK/arc cant compete with cyclone-CoC here.
Delve 500 feels like a T1 Strand lol
And even if you do get bored of BF/BB you can swap to another set of spells quite easily.[/quote]

like what? i need ideas :p

-

anyway invested a little bit more now- it feels a little bit better but not as good as when I was a spell caster- but def like it more than playing that. still rolls content- just a bit slower dps
ok omg it works now i think im insta phasing sirus faster than when i was EK :) still have more to upgrade tho but it works now!
Where does our stun immunity come from ? or don't we really care about it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info