[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

"
j00na93 wrote:
hey. this build feels fantastic but i need few tips.

im using 2x 5 voices and vengeful/widespread cluster. to get 3rd voices would be pretty big invest to get all mediums also filled.

im currently with 1.1m cyclone tooltip with inspiration, 290k bladeblast and 450k bladefall dmg. if my gear has something missing before those voices upgrade let me know :) pob: https://pastebin.com/6KvGCChM

I dont like to go at start position life and jewel socket! (Apocalypse Drop)
You can do 2x Voices 5 passiv and 2x 8x passiv Prismatic,Vengeful,Widespread.
Look my Char Lumperjack
So I'm currently just under 20 exalts on the build, so far it's going well. Been trying to go real budget and crafting everything that I can craft.

Is there anything I can do with these rings, to get them to have energy shield + assassins mark for example, and energy shield + avian?

Last edited by SirLimbo on May 9, 2020, 6:31:42 AM
hey
can you make a leveling guide section aswell?
im new to the game and want to slowly build to this build but !
no idea how to start :D
"
nircc wrote:
hey

I am sorry to say, this is not the build to build into - almost every item costs several exalts or more.
The gems alone will cost 20exalts or so.
And the most hidden cost is -mana reserved jewels(with %max energy shield), they cost 5ex+ each.

If you arn't rich(150ex+) i would run with a different build.

But it sure is smooth and fun when you do have the cash for it :P

with 3x voices7, so abit on a budget :P
"
nircc wrote:
hey

This is not a build for someone brand new to the game. I would highly recommend you look up some newbie guides to the game and starter builds as a brand new player.

Level 96 atm finally hit my 4th cluster and 500% buff effect. I am at about 8.4k ES now and am just crushing everything. Coming from herald guardian arc I am enjoying this play style a lot more. Thanks for the guide.
Also how big are the grand spectrum jewels for the build? I am already crushing content and I can afford them, but curious?
"
Laere wrote:
Also how big are the grand spectrum jewels for the build? I am already crushing content and I can afford them, but curious?

Literally nothing changes after you break 100 mill dps tbh... Which is rather easily done with this build...
I have been bored out of my mind, started out going big in this build. Spent 400-500 ex or something. After that I just started trimming down seeing how "budget" I can make this without losing the "immortality" and one shot capability of 99% of content.
So far I'm down to:
1x 7 Voices
2x 5 voices
1x Purposeful + Heraldry
7x Purposeful + Endbringer
2x Purposeful + Replenishing (although I'm pretty sure I can drop 1 for another Endbringer and still be completely immortal)

9x -1% mana reserved jewels
1x -1% mana reserved abyss jewel
1x Conquerors Efficiency (not with the -1% mana corrupt)

However I do run a might of the meek @ scion starter to turn the 4% mana reserved node into 6%.

22 aura's (including skitterbots, blood and sand, war banner, aspect of the avian and the heralds ofc). The last time I checked my PoB with the correct settings had like 10 mill cyclone DPS, 1,5m bladefall and 900k bladeblast on normal mobs. So around 50% of that vs Shaper/Sirus.
EDIT: Those numbers are WITHOUT taking the Scorch, Brittle and Sapped mechanics taken into account because PoB Fork doesn't register those yet.

Literally the only thing that kills me is when I have insane rolls on a 100% delirium map a Kosis shows up and my client is down to 1 FPS so stuff doesn't register properly.

Long story short:
Just use a diamond flask and forget about spending 10ex per Grand Spectrum :P
Last edited by Same1 on May 10, 2020, 5:53:22 AM
Would there be a better flask than wise oak? I've been using sin's rebirth in simulacrums personally.
"
SirLimbo wrote:
So I'm currently just under 20 exalts on the build, so far it's going well. Been trying to go real budget and crafting everything that I can craft.

Is there anything I can do with these rings, to get them to have energy shield + assassins mark for example, and energy shield + avian?

They r good,

Now looking for other influence with tier 1 % ES and then merge them with awakened orb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info