[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
klistier wrote:
Looking to craft a shield. Seems rather expensive since you have to annul mods to multimod it, no?

not always
Hey guys so after a few attempts I gave up on crafting a good wand for this build and bought this one

Is that a good wand for this build?
"
klistier wrote:
Looking to craft a shield. Seems rather expensive since you have to annul mods to multimod it, no?

You don’t need to multimod to get a usable shield, doing the bare minimum gets you a usable shield
"
hanguk08 wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:

Use the amulet. No str requirement.

That's an option I guess, but I'd rather not waste currency to get vitality on the amulet. Not sure if anyone needs it, but someone might update the guide because that number seems wrong.

Waste one AW orb? It's not that expensive.
I also tried to get an Amulet with elepen, crit multi and reserved but you lose a gem socket.
To be able to ditch all Split Pesonalities with Str and having another gemsocket is totally worth 2-3ex in my opinion. Rather put in Pure Talent for the elepen and be done with it.
"
klistier wrote:

Crafted both of these without multimod or annul.
"
teslabear wrote:

shame the attack speed and crit are low, but it should still be valuable. you can multimod %phys and attack elemental pen

I forgot I can ceraft in PoB and after multimodding in PoB its only around 100k dps increase so not really worth it in my opinion. For selling also not good, wont get much and crafting cost is like 4 ex so gonna just scrap it.
Last edited by Asag on May 13, 2020, 11:38:45 AM
Thanks for this guide! I threw around 200exa at this and got to this: https://pastebin.com/5D1ZfCLM

Can someone help me out with what would make sense to upgrade next or if I messed it up somewhere?

This is my first season and I am a new poe player, so many things are still not that easy to understand since it is so overwhelming. I started with an ED, then ball lightning CI CoC and now this and it is definitely the most fun for mapping.

Right now my only plan really is to farm a headhunter and slap back sirus for killing me so often.
"
Shappening wrote:
Thanks for this guide! I threw around 200exa at this and got to this: https://pastebin.com/5D1ZfCLM

Can someone help me out with what would make sense to upgrade next or if I messed it up somewhere?

This is my first season and I am a new poe player, so many things are still not that easy to understand since it is so overwhelming. I started with an ED, then ball lightning CI CoC and now this and it is definitely the most fun for mapping.

Right now my only plan really is to farm a headhunter and slap back sirus for killing me so often.

A few little things:
- Headhunter (duh)
- Awakened Chain
- Divine your boots to 10% elusive
- Vitality on amulet
- Add Blood Rage
- Swap Anger and Hatred gem placement (I believe its more damage to +gems anger without additional cold conversion)
- Pure Talent jewel with 1 node allocated at Templar start
- Work on swapping out a Heraldry for another Endbringer
- If you don't need more projectiles, swap Dying Sun for Bottled Faith. More projectiles is great but you have so many from helm enchant. You will cap crit, get more es regen (your WE gets a little bonus) and attack faster in barrage mode. Maybe wait until you get awakened chain
"
Asag wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:

shame the attack speed and crit are low, but it should still be valuable. you can multimod %phys and attack elemental pen

I forgot I can ceraft in PoB and after multimodding in PoB its only around 100k dps increase so not really worth it in my opinion. For selling also not good, wont get much and crafting cost is like 4 ex so gonna just scrap it.

For my build, that wand you linked was more damage than the wand you are currently using
"
teslabear wrote:
"
Asag wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:

For my build, that wand you linked was more damage than the wand you are currently using

Scrap that thing? Would gladly buy it if I had some currency left.
Tried craft a wand like this for a decent amount of time.

Will get a second CotB today and be done with the league.
Last edited by K4P0T on May 14, 2020, 4:41:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info