[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

Is dropping two split personalities for headhunter worth it?
"
WyattPOE wrote:

That comes down to personal preference. For me, being able to map A LOT faster while being a bit more squishy (on bosses) is highly worth it.
"
WyattPOE wrote:

I don't run splits to begin with, to there's that.

8.5k ES with 25m DPS.

https://pastebin.com/C9cMDSR7

If you put on HH you're still at 7.5kES, which is more than enough tbh.
Awesome build, 21 auras, can reserve more but no where to slot them (20 RMR on jewels). 9k ES and damage is high enough to kill S8 without any ele pen. thinking to drop the fourth voices for 11k ES cause without voices 1 you can only use 2 jewels on your fourth voices. Too OP as it is, enjoy while it lasts.

"
TYZILLA1 wrote:
Any tips on how to hit the 90% phys reduction in order to tank sirus storm? I have enough ES shield regen but im at 80% phys reduction atm

It's not entirely up to phys reduction to tank the storms.
Slot in 1 RP cluster for Guardian and 2 or 3 for Scion and you don't have to move out of them anymore. Tanking the meteor is another ballgame though.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
Paxx0214 wrote:
Hi guys, Is it possible to transfer from EK build to Power siphon with these equipments that I have without having to sell my Headhunter? I have 65 ex spare and can sell some of my current equipments for this build.

Thank you in advance

Edit: Got a better Cinder

Should be fine with that budget. Can get a decent wand for 10-15, craft the shield for 3-4, and the armor is what, 6? Should be set after that. %es rings if you want more durability. Probably change the gloves too, but that's cheap.

Hi, just sold my headhunter to afford some reduced mana reserved on unique jewels. I can run 18 auras and have 900k tooltip dps. What can I improve on? I sold my old gear and have about 70ex to improve on.
My single target DPS isn't a problem but I have to swithc to baragge every boss fight. takes around forever when i use chain on t16 bosses.

Last edited by Paxx0214 on May 8, 2020, 7:57:35 AM
"
Paxx0214 wrote:
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
Paxx0214 wrote:
Hi guys, Is it possible to transfer from EK build to Power siphon with these equipments that I have without having to sell my Headhunter? I have 65 ex spare and can sell some of my current equipments for this build.

Thank you in advance

Edit: Got a better Cinder

Should be fine with that budget. Can get a decent wand for 10-15, craft the shield for 3-4, and the armor is what, 6? Should be set after that. %es rings if you want more durability. Probably change the gloves too, but that's cheap.

Hi, just sold my headhunter to afford some reduced mana reserved on unique jewels. I can run 18 auras and have 900k tooltip dps. What can I improve on? I sold my old gear and have about 70ex to improve on.
My single target DPS isn't a problem but I have to swithc to baragge every boss fight. takes around forever when i use chain on t16 bosses.

Get crit multi jewels.

Get crit multi anger WE + another DPS mod (inc. cold dmg, cold pen, attack damage, attack speed, etc.)

Get crit multi amulet.

If you can get more rmr and dont need the -mana cost enchants, you can remove your enlightens and replace your unset rings with CotB for more DPS. (If you can free up 3 passives, you can socket a might of the meek on scion starting area)

And if you still want more DPS, go scion, thats what I did and so far it feels a lot better, did my first sirus as scion yesterday and the DPS is insane, I can basically insta-kill him in last phase now, before he can do his first move.
Hey guys, I'm having trouble fitting vitality into my build. I have more than 9x mana reserved on my passive tree. It should work.

I found this on the guide:
3S Shield: Vaal Grace (21/0), Vaal Haste (21/0), Anger (21/0) - important to have 50% mana cost auras here because of -15% reduced reservation of socketed gems mod

what exactly is the 50% mana cost auras he's talking about?

is there a way to fit vitality without leveling and adding +1 RMR (which I'm not sure it's enough).
"
Cabanas wrote:
Hey guys, I'm having trouble fitting vitality into my build. I have more than 9x mana reserved on my passive tree. It should work.

3S Shield: Vaal Grace (21/0), Vaal Haste (21/0), Anger (21/0) - important to have 50% mana cost auras here because of -15% reduced reservation of socketed gems mod

is there a way to fit vitality without leveling and adding +1 RMR (which I'm not sure it's enough).

It means that the auras you put in the shield should be ones that require 50% reservation. Haste, anger, and grace...

I had trouble running everything before as well, and I made it work with a -15% anger mana reservation enchant on my helmet. Otherwise, you probably just have low max mana so precision and clarity are taking too much of what's left.

Currently I using might of the meek to get extra mana reserved off, dropped the helm enchant. Running 19 auras with 9 rmr jewels and ~78 mana left.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
Cabanas wrote:

It means that the auras you put in the shield should be ones that require 50% reservation. Haste, anger, and grace...

I had trouble running everything before as well, and I made it work with a -15% anger mana reservation enchant on my helmet. Otherwise, you probably just have low max mana so precision and clarity are taking too much of what's left.

Currently I using might of the meek to get extra mana reserved off, dropped the helm enchant. Running 19 auras with 9 rmr jewels and ~78 mana left.

Oh ok... To do the same as you I would need level 98 too. So maybe I will try using anger enchantment. Thanks for the idea.

---Edit---
Damn I just checked the prices, and all Mana reservation Helmets are 6+ exalts. I think I should start doing Uber labs haahah
Last edited by Cabanas on May 8, 2020, 2:12:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info