[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
Lakthor wrote:
I want to run this build on a budget, what would you recommend for me, Using 7 passive Voices etc? aROUND 60 ex

- 3x 7 passive voices
- Piscator's, and drop Hatred
- No need to get frenzies on shield
- Don't need Unnatural Instinct
- Use Darkness Enthroned for 2 more easy mana reserved jewels
- Get an ele weakness ring and the other covers your strength needs
- Use regular Chain instead of Awakened Chain
- Watcher's Eye can be Crit Multi while affected by Anger (super cheap)
- All else remains the same, should be able to cover the build with 60 ex
So I turned my existing herald arc guardian to this build last night, swapping out all gear (except cluster jewels) on around a 60ish ex budget. (Again, cluster jewels and voices are a big chunk of the change in this build).

First off, thanks to Moldy for answering the questions I had in game and giving me some pointers on crafting. The day one gear for the char looks like this:

The shield and wand were self crafted (very lucky on wand, 5 sets of jagged+serrated) with the rings being purchased and annulled and the boots just bought outright. I'm still missing a 5 socket voices so thats next on my list but then it's onto a Watchers Eye, 21/23 all gems and other minor tweaks.

Solid guide, build is smooth (what little I played in the 5 minutes after making it!) I'm only at around 6k ES but thats down to my level + missing a split personality currently, I'd be happy with 6.5-7k end result (as my LL version was only 5.8k).
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Last edited by GrandpaPenguin on Apr 22, 2020, 3:42:44 AM
I tried chaos spamming an amulet together myself, i think i hit something fine, will the % damage per int and phys damage as extra cold damage suffice for the missing ele damage?

Also is the flat ES a must or is the % ES enough?

shoutout for the quant hit :P

Thanks!

Last edited by fakekowa on Apr 22, 2020, 5:09:02 AM
This build is so much fun, thank you!
Last edited by klistier on Apr 22, 2020, 8:53:55 AM
"
So I turned my existing herald arc guardian to this build last night, swapping out all gear (except cluster jewels) on around a 60ish ex budget. (Again, cluster jewels and voices are a big chunk of the change in this build).

First off, thanks to Moldy for answering the questions I had in game and giving me some pointers on crafting. The day one gear for the char looks like this:

The shield and wand were self crafted (very lucky on wand, 5 sets of jagged+serrated) with the rings being purchased and annulled and the boots just bought outright. I'm still missing a 5 socket voices so thats next on my list but then it's onto a Watchers Eye, 21/23 all gems and other minor tweaks.

Solid guide, build is smooth (what little I played in the 5 minutes after making it!) I'm only at around 6k ES but thats down to my level + missing a split personality currently, I'd be happy with 6.5-7k end result (as my LL version was only 5.8k).

Your post gives me some confidence. Also thinking of making the switch.
i have a question,why the power siphon version deal only this damage? i mean,with a berserker warcry can do up to 100 milion dps with a big lower investment....the spell version,EK,ARC, deal up to 300 milion dps(i see many pob)so why we want do this?
"
IWonyou wrote:
i have a question,why the power siphon version deal only this damage? i mean,with a berserker warcry can do up to 100 milion dps with a big lower investment....the spell version,EK,ARC, deal up to 300 milion dps(i see many pob)so why we want do this?

Arc is tedious. Power Siphon has culling strike. That's why I'm considering it.

Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 22, 2020, 9:45:58 AM
"
IWonyou wrote:

- IMO anything above 50m dps is overkill
- Arc and EK have slower clear speed and movement speed
- Awakened Chain basically plays the game for you
- Off screen killing
- Berserker warcry dies, this build never dies
- Please link me a POB where someone deals 300m dps without all the bullshit POB warrior stuff ticked, I'd love to see it
"
fakekowa wrote:
I tried chaos spamming an amulet together myself, i think i hit something fine, will the % damage per int and phys damage as extra cold damage suffice for the missing ele damage?

Also is the flat ES a must or is the % ES enough?

shoutout for the quant hit :P

Thanks!

Your amulet is pretty fucking nuts. Reduced mana reserv, crit multi, and quant are all sick mods. Flat ES is not necessary. In fact, since Discipline gives you so much flat ES, it's not really necessary to have it on any gear at all (except for shield, because you can get quite a bit on shield easily).

Not a lot of your damage is phys, so the Phys as Extra Cold mod doesn't really do much, but it's better than nothing. Increased damage per int gives you 33% increased damage at 500 int, so that's pretty good..

All that's left is to quality it up to 20% and put on your anointment.
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 22, 2020, 10:34:10 AM
do not get me wrong,i'm interesting on this build,but before invest hundred of ex i want clear ideas,you say have 4 m clear dps,are you sure 4 m it's enough to farm 100% deliriuos map? 4 m it's very low for this currency investment,this is what i want to say,all the people on poe ninja with arc and ek have easy 70-100 m dps without strange pob buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info