3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

Hello, never played a Wand character before, but I love you poison pathfinder, so I'm giving this a try as well.

Bought some gear and I'm currently leveling the assassin. Just one thing that I don't understand: Why the berserk? You don't run rage support, how do you actually generate rage to support it?

Edit: nevermind, found the answer myself. Mob Mentality on the Medium Jewels.

Ty for the guide btw, it's a blast so far.
Last edited by Corioliss on Apr 21, 2020, 12:06:12 PM
"
drigorin wrote:
"
"
arm_sirawit wrote:
thank for the build. I have played your build since Dragon's Breath build

see my profile for advice me plz ♥♥♥

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/arm_sirawit/characters (Dragodzs)

-Wand is missing crit
-craft added lightning damage on rings
-boot enchant
-warding suffix on Quartz flask

thats all for now

THank you so much and the guy above for the levelling tip! Just one final question, would 50ex be sufficient to take this build to endgame? Just wondering before I go all in.

Np
Yes that should be fine. :)
"
Corioliss wrote:
Hello, never played a Wand character before, but I love you poison pathfinder, so I'm giving this a try as well.

Bought some gear and I'm currently leveling the assassin. Just one thing that I don't understand: Why the berserk? You don't run rage support, how do you actually generate rage to support it?

Hey man :D give this one a go, it's fun build.

leveling with a HH like a boss xD

use wands with lightning damage for leveling i gave some tips few comments before
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 21, 2020, 12:26:14 PM
"
"
Corioliss wrote:

Hey man :D give this one a go, it's fun build.

leveling with a HH like a boss xD

use wands with lightning damage for leveling i gave some tips few comments before
That thing was expensive enough, gotta make good use of it :D
Oh well, same problem as with the pathfinder though, HH makes capping resistances harder. Might have to get some Resists on the Rare Jewels, or maybe invest in a rare explody chest with some resists. Though that's probably a project for later, I'm kinda broke after buying the starting gear for this build.

I know there are better wands for leveling, but frankly, I just don't care. Damage is easily high enough, so I can't be bothered looking for better items while i could instead be killing stuff in that time.
"
Corioliss wrote:
That thing was expensive enough, gotta make good use of it :D
Oh well, same problem as with the pathfinder though, HH makes capping resistances harder. Might have to get some Resists on the Rare Jewels, or maybe invest in a rare explody chest with some resists. Though that's probably a project for later, I'm kinda broke after buying the starting gear for this build.

I know there are better wands for leveling, but frankly, I just don't care. Damage is easily high enough, so I can't be bothered looking for better items while i could instead be killing stuff in that time.

In that case, carry on :P
Made it to endgame now with very basic gear (No spelldamage on shield, no tailwind boots, just resists and life on gloves, low spelldamage on wand), and this build already breezes through t14 maps.

Chapeau Torstein, this is actually great. Bosses still take a while to kill, but with better Gear and maybe a good boot enchant I guess that won't be a problem for long.
If only running lab was a little bit enjoyable at least...
Oh well. At least I have a new project now that the pathfinder is pretty capped out on gear.
didn't see anything about leveling and since I didn't have a shadow leveled yet I had no choice lol. There may be a better way, but I went freezing pulse until I could get Ball Lightning and just went every spell damage and lightning node possible with some life here and there. Only level 45 but I'm pretty much one shotting everything outside of bosses and clearing whole rooms with speed. Throw in an orb of storms with Curse on hit + Conductivity for bosses and Herald of lighting and a lightning golem. I figure I'll just full respec once I'm leveled up (usually about level 64). Let me know if this helps or if there's a better way to level.

Btw, ty so much Torstein! Your PS build is my favorite of all time. It's my main build this league and was last as well (with some slight adjustments). Looking forward to maxing this one out as well.
Last edited by JayCy on Apr 21, 2020, 8:11:47 PM
Can someone explain to me the pain attunement and how it works with the build? Ty
"
Angesuke wrote:
Can someone explain to me the pain attunement and how it works with the build? Ty

Its not pain attunment, with brutal restraint it becomes Wind Dancer

-Brutal Restraint unique jewel in the name of Deshret, gives Wind Dancer keystone:
20% less Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
40% less Evasion Rating if you haven't been Hit Recently
20% more Evasion Rating if you've been Hit Recently.
thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info