3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

"
OTTOGIGA wrote:
Hello.
Do you plan on updating the guide to 3.11?
Thanks

Hi,
Yes but little later. Wanders are bad for start anyway and i have to see the new crafts and options.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 19, 2020, 9:17:53 AM
The reworked choir of the storm could actually be interesting for this build. It does go for a lot of added lightning damage anyway, so the lightning bolt should be a sizable additional source of damage.
Question is, if that's worth losing all the crit multi from Marylene's.
i think this build is pretty dead - 4million bcs of warcry cluster jewels rework no rage generation anymore, so u can't use berserk ( i just tested on league
"
MaxOloloshka wrote:
i think this build is pretty dead - 4million bcs of warcry cluster jewels rework no rage generation anymore, so u can't use berserk ( i just tested on league

Why dead? Yeah it won't be on same dps level as before but it's pretty damn good still.
Ill update it with new setup.

edit: yeah it's dead, it's just not what it was.... say thx to ggg
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 24, 2020, 5:04:15 PM
100% dead? :( what a pity
I was planning to go for it this league since I found this build in 3.10 but too late to enjoy it
"
"
MaxOloloshka wrote:

Why dead? Yeah it won't be on same dps level as before but it's pretty damn good still.

Hey, can u explain why is dead?
Its for the lack of rage from cluster nerfs? Or for other factors?

Thank you
Last edited by Jawbreaker666 on Jun 26, 2020, 5:02:24 PM
"
Jawbreaker666 wrote:
"
"
MaxOloloshka wrote:

Hey, can u explain why is dead?
Its for the lack of rage from cluster nerfs? Or for other factors?

Thank you

-Build lost almost half the damage with the same gear (Rage and Berserk mechanic)
-significant lose of attack speed, before 4+ now under 3. Having ~2.5 attack speed feels bad vs bosses
-lost instant warcry

its just not what it was
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 26, 2020, 5:19:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info