3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

"
aurashu wrote:
Hello,

I am doing your build and I can't seem even to be able to do minotaur on a magic map, aoe clear is great but bossing is awful even tho I have beyond decent gear, the only place it seems that I can improve is the rings but I don't think that they would do such a difference. Could you please check out my gear and pob, when u have the time.
Cheers and thanks!

These are the items I use.

edit: Changed my ring for this1:

This is the POB:

https://pastebin.com/ndL5Z6kh

- You don't have wise oak active as well. Your Cold Resistance is highest, needs to be Lightning.
- Why Assassins mark curse? Projectile Weakness is just better. Power charge generation is easily high enough anyway
- No curse immunity. Would recommend going Bleed immune on Life Flask, curse immune on another utility flask (Quartz is nice)
- %chance to deal double damage missing on shield. Essentially 5% more damage (or 15% if you go the "while focused", during burst)
- Do you swap to barrage for tanky bosses like shaper guardians? It does make a huge difference.
- You miss 2 Jewel sockets on the tree (Next to Infused and Golem's Blood). Should be a lot of damage once you have the levels.
- Gems in the 6 Link not leveled yet. Also a lot of free additional damage just by playing more.
- Get -9 to total Mana cost on non-channeling skills on one Ring. Single target you can run out of mana without it, means you miss Attack, meaning a LOT less damage.

@BigBudda
- Spell damage + non chaos damage as extra chaos damage craft on weapon is better than pure spelldamage. But you have to Multimod for that again, so switching is expensive.
- Fire Resistance is still way too high, Again: Fix that with rings. Don't know why you can't find any, maybe wrong search parameters? Go for something like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/z9JOdDKU4
Last edited by Corioliss on May 22, 2020, 11:03:46 AM
now i think that i have the wise oak active, but for now the fire resis are like 65% should i try to get 75% or is enought? (still i need to find the craft for gloves and wand with the jun missions, but for now my dmg improved a lot) ty.
how r u spending ES instead of mana with no EB??
"
andhil23 wrote:
how r u spending ES instead of mana with no EB??

"*char in the videos uses Eldritch Battery keystone but I already made a showcase video before realizing my exact setup is troublesome to replicate because of minimum ES required to work, so I'll post guide with mana leech version.
I'll also post my PoB from the char in showcase video also just as an example.
"
Could you take a look and see where I could improve? I do have a little currency left to spend. My chaos res is low atm and wondering if i should focus on new jewelry to improve that or if there is another area to improve my squishiness :D
At what point do I swap out of Ambush and assassinate ascendancy point?
@nxdnaL:
- Get a better wand. Should really have crit on this.
- Helmet with useful enchant
- Shield with free prefix for double damage mod
- Boots with some life
- Better gloves

@Transistory:
When you base crit is decently high (High crit Wand, Rare Chest with +base crit, Maybe Bottled Faith)
"
Corioliss wrote:
@nxdnaL:
- Boots with some life
- Better gloves

@Transistory:
When you base crit is decently high (High crit Wand, Rare Chest with +base crit, Maybe Bottled Faith)

Cool thanks!! Sorry for so many questions, but where should I go next with my gear? Tried similacrum and got rekt on the last wave :(
"
Transistory19 wrote:
"
Corioliss wrote:
@nxdnaL:
- Boots with some life
- Better gloves

@Transistory:

Cool thanks!! Sorry for so many questions, but where should I go next with my gear? Tried similacrum and got rekt on the last wave :(
Your gear is pretty good. Only flaw i see with it is that the gems aren't leveled and qualitied yet, that'll give you a nice damage boost when it's done. GCPs really aren't that expensive anymore, so maybe just buy a few and push your gems to 20 qual without flipping, if you can afford it.

Also your "Dread Gyre" Ring is kind of subioptimal. No damage stat there, maybe look out for something better on that.

Also quality your belt, either for more resist to free up possiblities on the ring, or just more life.
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
Transistory19 wrote:
"
Corioliss wrote:
@nxdnaL:
- Boots with some life
- Better gloves

@Transistory:

Your gear is pretty good. Only flaw i see with it is that the gems aren't leveled and qualitied yet, that'll give you a nice damage boost when it's done. GCPs really aren't that expensive anymore, so maybe just buy a few and push your gems to 20 qual without flipping, if you can afford it.

Also your "Dread Gyre" Ring is kind of subioptimal. No damage stat there, maybe look out for something better on that.

Also quality your belt, either for more resist to free up possiblities on the ring, or just more life.

Alright thanks a lot, got a few upgrades, now to quality my gems and try some harder content again once I level a few more times. Also on the lookout for a better wand

Upgrades(rings not the best -_-):

Last edited by Transistory19 on May 25, 2020, 8:41:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info