Beta Default - Mirror Service List (DEPRECATED/UNSTICKY)

Spoiler
Pardon my ignorance... How do I buy things in shops?
Last edited by pneuma on Apr 15, 2013, 4:28:17 AM
Base Item: Imperial Bow 6 Link
Properties: Life on hit, lightning resist, 6 link
Owner: tynux

For those of you, like me, who think small thicket bows look kind of silly, especially on marauders.

Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

Last edited by jtrand on Apr 13, 2013, 5:01:50 PM
Base Item: Triumphant Lamellar (6 Linked)
Properties: Max Life, High Tri-resis, High % EV/AR Rolls
Owner: Fatalbond (dstfate)

IGN: Fatalbond / HeartoftheOak_ / dstfate
Spoiler
I'm sorry, but is this post being updated? I know there is a lot of items to go through and filter/sort the list, but perhaps some kind of communication on the matter would help. For instance, I listed my quiver like 2-3 weeks ago but only Spirea's quiver is in the main post. Whereas you could argue about the pros/cons of each of them, I doubt anyone will dispute mine is better from a DPS perspective for non-rt users (with Glare, ele-crit or RoA builds). Not that I expect hordes of mirror-carrying people to ring the doorbell...

Last edited by pneuma on Apr 15, 2013, 4:28:26 AM
Spoiler
as the author mentioned he wanted to update it and remove the abd ones etc. but he hasnt done it , maybe he should give this post to someone else who is more active and takes better care of this thread.
IGN: FreezingSAND
Last edited by pneuma on Apr 15, 2013, 4:28:43 AM
"
muse99 wrote:
I'm sorry, but is this post being updated? I know there is a lot of items to go through and filter/sort the list, but perhaps some kind of communication on the matter would help.

It's been a bit under two weeks since the last update.
Going to update it tonight.
Alright, update finished. There were quite a few changes to the list (including compressing some of the more contested categories). I will likely leave weapons/armor of different base types even if they're purely worse than others as long as they're still relatively good (since item looks are important to some people).

Administrative notes:
  • Please follow the guide when posting items. For items with sockets, list their colors (R->G->B).
  • I will spoiler out defeated or unworthy items and all side conversation on each update. (Feel free to chat in the thread, but the spoilers help make this thread sane.)
  • If you feel like your item was unfairly removed or I missed it, let me know.

Thanks for your patience. :)
Slightly worse boots than kolp's, but hey, different resists ftw.

Base Item: Titan Greaves (RRBB)
Properties: 25% Mov.Speed, High HP, Def, Tri-Res (chaos)
Owner: partyrocking (d3s0)

Base Item: Supreme Spiked Shield (RGB)
Properties: High ES/Evasion + all resist + int + dex
Owner: AshleyCTJ (AshleyCTJ)
IGN: AshleyCTJ - Timezone GMT (+8:00)
Last edited by AshleyCTJ on Apr 16, 2013, 12:04:32 AM
Base Item: Conductive Quiver (no sockets)
Properties: high ele dmg + attack speed + crit chance / multiplier + life
Owner: Seuchenvogel (Snipe13051)

InGame: Seuchenvogel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info