[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

thanks for your reply and your time.

here is my POB.

https://pastebin.com/fsGzGRCN

my dmg is still only half of what u got. i cant find anymore upgrades other than like a 75EX watcher eye for precision multi.

my cyclone still no where near 100% crit rate.

can u take a min look at my POB and give me some advise on upgrade. and with 6.8ES, i still get 1 shot or having trouble doing 4xbreach lord or 4xguardian. just feel so squeeshy still.
Last edited by MochaButt on Feb 5, 2021, 1:18:13 AM
"
MochaButt wrote:
thanks for your reply and your time.

here is my POB.

https://pastebin.com/fsGzGRCN

my dmg is still only half of what u got. i cant find anymore upgrades other than like a 75EX watcher eye for precision multi.

my cyclone still no where near 100% crit rate.

can u take a min look at my POB and give me some advise on upgrade. and with 6.8ES, i still get 1 shot or having trouble doing 4xbreach lord or 4xguardian. just feel so squeeshy still.

The big thing I can immediatly see is that you do not have an Assassins Mark ring. Those are easy to come by; having a free suffix (ideally two so you can block castspeed with a benchcraft) and augmenting caster has good odds of getting Assassins Mark. (1 in 4 tries) Or just look for a suitable ring on the market.

Ele Weakness on the gloves can go. Get some with +1 Frenzy; they are way cheaper then Ele Weakness gloves anyhow.

You have no catalyst on the Presence of Chayula. That is a pretty substantial increase to ES.

Switch the lightning res on your boots to cold res with harvest (costs basically nothing; you find those crafts all the time in the grove) and benchcraft ES on the boots.

Those couple things should bring your ES past 7k and fix your crit.

Regarding Breachlords: Kill Tul fast. His vomit is really deadly for almost all builds. Especially if it overlaps with Esh doing the nova.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Feb 3, 2021, 6:49:38 AM
thanks for looking at my POE. i finally made some upgrades. still not hear where ur dmg is. but now at 7k ES.

i know there is no way i will get lvl 100. do you think it worth taking some pts off the tree to get pts for the cluster jewel ?

also i wanted to ask u have u tried linking PF first then WOC ? for me it seems to down boss faster vs woc => PF on linking gem order
Last edited by MochaButt on Feb 5, 2021, 8:15:09 PM
"
MochaButt wrote:
thanks for looking at my POE. i finally made some upgrades. still not hear where ur dmg is. but now at 7k ES.

i know there is no way i will get lvl 100. do you think it worth taking some pts off the tree to get pts for the cluster jewel ?

also i wanted to ask u have u tried linking PF first then WOC ? for me it seems to down boss faster vs woc => PF on linking gem order

Cheers!

Hm; I dunno if there are a lot of areas you want to take points out of. The Templar Wheel comes to mind; you can also try to run with less auras etc and take points of the reservation nodes I guess.

I would have to make a breakdown of all that I think. The cluster jewel per se is not significantly stronger then stuff we can pick up from the tree though.

And don't worry if you don't get the same numbers as my Build in the op. Even before harvest that gear was pretty min-maxed.

The gemorder thing is interesting - I do not think it should make a big difference but maybe it is due to your headenchant? Setting up consecrated ground before exposure might be better with it. Interesting!
hey some question regarding to this build

can we use a Head hunter to replace map and run Delirum 100% beyond map ??

POB:
https://pastebin.com/ypxLVFeb

something like this what you think ?
"
hey some question regarding to this build

can we use a Head hunter to replace map and run Delirum 100% beyond map ??

POB:
https://pastebin.com/ypxLVFeb

something like this what you think ?

I mean, sure? Why not?

I honestly do not understand those questions? :D

Why would you not be able to put a Headhunter on?
Any idea how to add more survivability on this build? More ES or get temp chain on hit?

Still having some issue with 5way boss fight with uber atziri and elder. I can down shaper and chayula before atziri is out. Once she’s out I just waste next 4 portals.
Last edited by MochaButt on Feb 12, 2021, 6:18:51 PM
Hi,

I like this build a lot from afar since I never played it. I would like to use the changes to the Inquistor ascendancy to play it though. Do you think it can be done as a hybrid Life/ES Inq?

Best regards

Mondo
"
Mondochan wrote:
Hi,

I like this build a lot from afar since I never played it. I would like to use the changes to the Inquistor ascendancy to play it though. Do you think it can be done as a hybrid Life/ES Inq?

Best regards

Mondo

Sure!

Don't see why the basics cannot be translated.
Hi im a new player with coc (cyclone) tbh.

how do you handle stuns durning fights because they stop me from using cyclone all the time.. found it very irritating but i don't want to quit this build!

Thanks in advance :)

OK now i see it :) Presence of Chayula!
Last edited by emboo on Feb 15, 2021, 1:34:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info