3.10 Toxic Rain with Cluster Jewels! Max Evade/Dodge (16k ehp) and 10-11mil shaper dps

Dat helmet convert my whole energy shield to manashield
And mobs attack through it...
Last edited by kuplumosk2 on Apr 27, 2020, 3:33:17 AM

My Current setup, thoughts on improving?
"
kuplumosk2 wrote:
Dat helmet convert my whole energy shield to manashield
And mobs attack through it...
That's probably the whole point, toxic rain can be very mana hungry, so using EB / diadem solves the mana issues without having to heavily craft -mana cost everywhere. You can reserve all your mana too and auras in diadem cost 20% less.

In that case you mostly build life, not hybrid, unless you can use mind over matter, which is kinda far away to reach.

I can tell you I'm running similar setup, atm more focusing on caustic arrow but if I swapped to toxic rain I have 800 ES from diadem + gloves / chest (hybrid pieces) so I would never run oom even spamming, it regens like crazy, I tried bloodrage, it doesn't degen ES when it's on mana it looks like, so pretty great.

Tbh if I could have less ES it would be better, I think around 400 is enough to just let the passive regen outregen the mana costs. Carcass jack or another hybrid piece + diadem should provide enough ES combined to sustain.

Also I can run 4 auras (malevolence, flesh&stone, skitterbots, spider) with enlighten 4.

So the only downside is basically you can't run a -9 chaos res hunter helmet, and it's probably harder to find it enchanted.

Oh, also managed to just break 6k life with diadem, low hp chest, and cluster jewels so pretty happy about that. Was worried I'll never fix the hp issue if I don't use life chest / helmet.

Probably a bit harder to do it on a trickster (I play pathfinder) because shadow doesn't have any life on starting nodes, only damage. But still if I swapped my life clusters with lower life nodes like Flow of Life for Fettles everywhere, I would gain more life, it's just more expensive to stack Fettles because everyone wants them (well except ES builds that stack Energy from Naught instead).

Another bonus is never worry about the "no mana regen" maps again and having to carry mana flasks for these.

P.S. I don't see any character related to this build on your account, so would be hard to advise you what to improve. All I can say is this setup works.
Last edited by Viktranka on May 3, 2020, 12:41:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info