0.10.4b and 0.10.5 Patch Details

"
dawu wrote:
Power Charge on critical will probably just be another plus for Ele Bow + LA suite. Casters generally have too slow of a cast speed to crit as often as a bow user. Exception being Ice spear's massive crit chance.

basically all spell builds are crit based (since they cant miss)

it's pretty common for ele bow or LA ranger to go RT

what were you saying again...?
Take care of you people! We all may prefer a short delay than a long-term overworking team :)
can say melee users gona love this patch, on a 5l item duel strike + multi strike + life gain on hit + life leech + mana leech = non stop combat tyvm <3 it guys gogogoggo

cyclone + spalsh + life gain + mana leech

ground slam + splash + life gain + mana leech

lovely survivability cant wait to test these changes!
Last edited by Footmachine2010 on Mar 23, 2013, 12:13:23 AM
I's like LMP + Chain for melee.
Spork totem + full crit build (35%+ crit) with the new powercharge on crit is going to scale unbelievable well. And since the build already sacrifices survivablity for crit. Might as well go Conduit.
IGN: SixQWERT or NightCrawlers
"
Legendknewl wrote:
"
Pinchyskree wrote:
These gems might have mattered if they offered any survivability.

Attacking 3 times faster with Life gain on hit doesn't help survivability?

Attacking 3 times with glacial hammer for 3 times the chances to freeze doesn't help survivability?

Not for map end bosses or strong rare.

Not for desync in melee with enemies that surround you.

Still don't have the advantage of hitting everything off screen like bows.
I am certainly happy with the crit chance from ice spear working for extra crit from power charge. There is a nice bridge from Deep thoughts to Hex Master that has been useless untill now!
Strength Support Gem - Melee Splash: Adds an area of effect splash radius to a single target melee attack. (Shockwave?)
Strength/Dexterity Support Gem - Multistrike: Causes you to attack quickly three times with a melee attack. New targets are selected for subsequent attacks if available. (Flurry)
Intelligence Support Gem - Power Charge on Critical: Critical strikes with the supported skill have a chance of granting you a Power Charge. (Focus?0
need a lag fix out :P
I just wish these games realized that sometimes unbalanced is good. D2 for example. Some stuff was op but that's what made it fun, i also would love to see a hostile feature in this game. I want pvp like in d2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info