Flicker Strike + Multi-strike + Melee Splash
Cleave + Multi-strike
Ground Slam + Multi-strike

Poison Derp:
Viper Strike + Multi-strike + Melee Splash + Increased Duration

Melee Summoner Derp:
Dominating Blow + Multi-Strike + Melee Splash

Movement Derp:
Leap Slam + Multi-strike (mass-desync multi-leap)
Whirling Blades + Multi-Strike (mass desync mad-dash)

And suddenly all the spellcasters start building for crit. Sucks for incineraters though. =P
Can't say I don't like the idea of these supports, but I would have much preferred some sort of buff/solution to the huge lack of survivability when it comes to melee.
In any case, I'm sure it's in the works, so I'll just be patient(or try at least), i guess! Time to shelf the Mara for another few weeks :P
"
Phoenix0029 wrote:
Can't say I don't like the idea of these supports, but I would have much preferred some sort of buff/solution to the huge lack of survivability when it comes to melee.
In any case, I'm sure it's in the works, so I'll just be patient(or try at least), i guess! Time to shelf the Mara for another few weeks :P

Survivability changes are being handled separately from the addition of the new supports.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
so the legend of lightning thorns will survive another 2 weeks

gg rate of melee players will die 10x faster now =D

lightning what?? let me just hit that 3 times
"
Strength Support Gem - Melee Splash: Adds an area of effect splash radius to a single target melee attack.

Tiamat!
IGN - trojn
"
Pinchyskree wrote:
These gems might have mattered if they offered any survivability.

Attacking 3 times faster with Life gain on hit doesn't help survivability?

Attacking 3 times with glacial hammer for 3 times the chances to freeze doesn't help survivability?
IGN: Legends
"
hubey wrote:
"
so the legend of lightning thorns will survive another 2 weeks

gg rate of melee players will die 10x faster now =D

lightning what?? let me just hit that 3 times

yea and die in 1 sec instead of 3

WOW

"
Strength Support Gem - Melee Splash: Adds an area of effect splash radius to a single target melee attack.
Strength/Dexterity Support Gem - Multistrike: Causes you to attack quickly three times with a melee attack. New targets are selected for subsequent attacks if available.
Intelligence Support Gem - Power Charge on Critical: Critical strikes with the supported skill have a chance of granting you a Power Charge.

i really hope you dont nerf or alter these skills too much! would be so much fun to play with. all 3 of those supports would be sweet on a melee skill >:)
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Mar 23, 2013, 12:05:36 AM
Power Charge on critical will probably just be another plus for Ele Bow + LA suite. Casters generally have too slow of a cast speed to crit as often as a bow user. Exception being Ice spear's massive crit chance.
Offers may not be honored 24 hours after posting them.
Last edited by dawu on Mar 23, 2013, 12:06:01 AM
Didn't understand Multistrike really. It makes your melee attack to kind of flicker strike without a teleport? How can this be used with Flicker Strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info