[3.10] SSF Hierophant Archmage Storm Brand | 2.3m+ Shaper DPS | League Starter | All Content

Hi,

Just wanted to thank you for a very strong and nice build. I consider myself as a pretty bad player =). With this build it's the first time I killed Sirus 8 without deaths. I been running magicfind too, and even with that gear I can do T16 maps. I see on your level 100 character you use some different gem setups, is this something you can recomend?
"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi,

Just wanted to thank you for a very strong and nice build. I consider myself as a pretty bad player =). With this build it's the first time I killed Sirus 8 without deaths. I been running magicfind too, and even with that gear I can do T16 maps. I see on your level 100 character you use some different gem setups, is this something you can recomend?

Glad you like the build, I don't consider myself as good player too, that's why this build has an overall balanced offensive and defensive stats, and practise more makes perfect.

For the gem setup, the setup in my character are the gem I used while leveling to level 100, some of the gem setup suggested in the guide are recommended by some of the hardcore players to enhance the build, you may want to see which kind of setup fit you more, though this build is kind of gem slot hungry and couldn't possibly fit all the gems.
What should I do now!? Life roll sucks. SSFBTW

I would like to use this wand. What gems could i use with this build on it (trigger).
IGN:Sirdec
"
What should I do now!? Life roll sucks. SSFBTW

Don't risk to annul the life off the chest, I would say craft something like % life + mana on it and use it as it is. Don't forget to 6-link it first.
"
sirdec wrote:

I would like to use this wand. What gems could i use with this build on it (trigger).

I would put Wave of Conviction and Blade blast in the slot. If you use trigger on wand, most likely you will be too free when killing some bosses.
Hello :) This is my first try on brands , so sry if the answer to my question is obvious , but my brands disappears from time to time. My Brand recall cool down time is 1.32 atm. Some times I have 5 brands and in the next second I have 2 or something.I dont have much currency so my items are still bad I guess and I have low block chance.But even with this items i like your build very much!So thank you about that :)
I have currency to get lethal pride jewel. And I am using Shavs coz all other 6link armors that i have are very hard to off colour . I am playing on standard

and 1 more question, which one will serve the build better

This is my pob https://pastebin.com/B8bPVpLW
Last edited by AlexAndonov on May 19, 2020, 12:33:39 PM
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Hello :) This is my first try on brands , so sry if the answer to my question is obvious , but my brands disappears from time to time. My Brand recall cool down time is 1.32 atm. Some times I have 5 brands and in the next second I have 2 or something.I dont have much currency so my items are still bad I guess and I have low block chance.But even with this items i like your build very much!So thank you about that :)
I have currency to get lethal pride jewel. And I am using Shavs coz all other 6link armors that i have are very hard to off colour . I am playing on standard

I don't see any issue with your brand setup, 1.32s CD on brand recall should last for awhile, at the very least 10 sec and above. Did you by any chances forget to cast brand recall? For the chest piece, if you wish to off color, you can try vorici white socket coloring if you have one, that will make life easier.

For the rings, the second one should serve the build better. The build don't benefit much from life gain on spell hit because we already have soul tether and should be at max ES and life most of the time.
"
jitkang wrote:
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

I don't see any issue with your brand setup, 1.32s CD on brand recall should last for awhile, at the very least 10 sec and above. Did you by any chances forget to cast brand recall? For the chest piece, if you wish to off color, you can try vorici white socket coloring if you have one, that will make life easier.

For the rings, the second one should serve the build better. The build don't benefit much from life gain on spell hit because we already have soul tether and should be at max ES and life most of the time.

Thank you very much for the answer.I didnt forget, Even when I start to cast all my five brands on the start of a map, I am pressing it..but some of the brands disappered, so I usually go with 3-4 brands and after that I cast the 5th one.Dont know where is the problem but is annoying :) I am dying a little bit more than I wish, but this would be coz my lack of practice .The build is very fast (something that i wanted) and quite powerful.Cant wait to get some better items :) Thank you again

I actually have this

Is it better than
with some additional craft
Last edited by AlexAndonov on May 20, 2020, 4:06:10 AM
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Thank you very much for the answer.I didnt forget, Even when I start to cast all my five brands on the start of a map, I am pressing it..but some of the brands disappered, so I usually go with 3-4 brands and after that I cast the 5th one.Dont know where is the problem but is annoying :) I am dying a little bit more than I wish, but this would be coz my lack of practice .The build is very fast (something that i wanted) and quite powerful.Cant wait to get some better items :) Thank you again

I actually have this

Is it better than
with some additional craft

That is a decent shield for this build if you are going Ivory Tower ES build. However, I don't have any experience playing the ES version, so I couldn't help you with that. For life build, the second one is definitely better. If you can get mana on block and extra spell block on shield, that will be perfect for the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info