[3.10] SSF Hierophant Archmage Storm Brand | 2.3m+ Shaper DPS | League Starter | All Content

IS anyone else being booted for 'too many actions' only when using this build?

I can spin my cyclone till my fingers fall off but with this one? I keep getting disconnected, it's very annoying.
Any suggestions for best gem which can temporary replace Empower gem?
On SSF It would be hard to find it.

Thanks
"
Jaggedrain wrote:

I can spin my cyclone till my fingers fall off but with this one? I keep getting disconnected, it's very annoying.

Not sure what is the issue at your side, but I have never encountered 'too many actions' error when I played this build to lv100.
"
MotoFarrell wrote:
Any suggestions for best gem which can temporary replace Empower gem?
On SSF It would be hard to find it.

Thanks

It's ok if you don't have empower gem at early game, but you should most likely find one drop as you progress. Since there is no other gem that is providing CDR for Brand Recall, so any usable support gem with high mana multiplier can help to provide level for Arcane Surge.
"
jitkang wrote:
"
Jaggedrain wrote:

Not sure what is the issue at your side, but I have never encountered 'too many actions' error when I played this build to lv100.

It's very weird! it's the only build that does this and I basically do the same as with a cyclone build - hold in the move/cast button so that I keep moving and casting at the same time.
I just 6 linked my chest today at the end of the season...... :c

Anyway i m done with this build (i did everything)

ty for this build, i dont know how it will run for the next season since they change brand recall.

IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec wrote:
I just 6 linked my chest today at the end of the season...... :c

Anyway i m done with this build (i did everything)

ty for this build, i dont know how it will run for the next season since they change brand recall.

This build is not likely to function like it used to be in 3.10 when the new league arrive. It was fun while it lasted.
"
jitkang wrote:
This build is not likely to function like it used to be in 3.10 when the new league arrive. It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks for the guide. I've enjoyed this character a lot this past league.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Last edited by Petusillos on Jun 24, 2020, 9:29:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info