[3.12-3.15] Pure Bleed TANK / HC - Spectral Helix (Lacerate / EQ / Ect..)

Been chatting with Destrega in-game, really awesome guy and knows his PoE. I'm new to PoE this league and I've really enjoyed this build. I've made a few adjustments, went with speed boots (Gatta go fast Sanic), and a few gem changes, but I'm having a blast with the build.
HELLO~ i have a question.

why not use "Increased Duration Support"?

thx
"
kmy73713 wrote:
HELLO~ i have a question.

why not use "Increased Duration Support"?

thx

Cause it increase delay before Aftershock.
Dat isn't good for your damage
Hi!
The build seems very interesting!

But I have some questions, if u can help me:

- Why Pride over Malevolence?

- Can a shaper shield with 5% life on block be a good substitute for Surrender untill I got one? In PS4 the shield is very expensive.
I took a look around at you guide and at your pob, and changed a few things to make it more league starter viable, because I'm thinking in using it next league, if it doesnt get nerfed. I would love to hear what you think about the changes.

https://pastebin.com/miJAWrSf
"
xMelgassi wrote:
Hi!
The build seems very interesting!

But I have some questions, if u can help me:

- Why Pride over Malevolence?

- Can a shaper shield with 5% life on block be a good substitute for Surrender untill I got one? In PS4 the shield is very expensive.

Pride and malevolence are two auras that reserve the same amount of mana, so we choose based on their effect. Pride gives more damage, but it requires you to be at close range to scale it's effect to the max, and malevolence, gives you 20% more damage, independent of anything. So usually for a ranged build, we go with malevolence, since we are not gonna be at close range to scale pride's effect, but for a melee build, we usually go with pride.
Why Vigliant Strike here? Shouldn't this be reposte? How do you use Vigilant Strike? On bosses? You swap out EQ for LAcerate late game? Please explain these two skills more
Also how do you have enough mana for HoP/Pride/War Banner/Flesh and Stone etc?
With eartquake, what 6 link gems we should go?... Thanks... Nice build to don´t die... good work...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jan 31, 2021, 4:19:36 PM
Is this thread dead?...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info