[3.12] Pure Bleed TANK / HC / Divine Flesh / 80% Chaos R / 70-70 Block / 1-18M Slam / League Start

Hi,I would like to try your build because of the tankiness,have you tried doing Simulacrum map?
"
Xertaz wrote:
Hi,I would like to try your build because of the tankiness,have you tried doing Simulacrum map?


Heya! Yes I have done simulacrum map multiple times deathless with this build absolutely no problem at all.
wondering if i am missing block somewhere in the pob, it only says u get 56%
Last edited by Kratossama on May 5, 2020, 9:39:03 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to bump this and let you all know I'll be league starting with this for harvest.

I'll update as I progress and eventually update the pob ect..

Woooo lets grow some monsters ya?!
I just need to ask but how does this build work ? i just used 7 min on Dominus, there is no leveling help or anything this build just made me lose all my motivation to play this league.
I started to use this build immediately on hk and passing acts for the first time was very difficult, because of the lack of damage in battle, as a logical result I died in the fifth act (on innocense). Then I started again, but already started to invest more in the damage, which helped. Now both damage and survivability are at a decent level. Now I'm still alive in the league, check the profile. But the problem is, key items are pretty expensive...
"
Zixvall wrote:
I started to use this build immediately on hk and passing acts for the first time was very difficult, because of the lack of damage in battle, as a logical result I died in the fifth act (on innocense). Then I started again, but already started to invest more in the damage, which helped. Now both damage and survivability are at a decent level. Now I'm still alive in the league, check the profile. But the problem is, key items are pretty expensive...


Yeah I recommend leveling as slayer until you can afford The Reckoning shield.
"
Menchalo wrote:
I just need to ask but how does this build work ? i just used 7 min on Dominus, there is no leveling help or anything this build just made me lose all my motivation to play this league.


Hey I am sorry that it didn't work out for you =) This is a semi noob friendly build but it doesn't come together until later in the game. You should try my slayer build in the updated OP. Also need a good amount of currency to get the shield this league.
Last edited by Destreaga on Jul 4, 2020, 1:47:41 AM
Thinking about speccing into this build once I buy The Surrender, I was wondering what you thought about multistrike support? I've been using it in my current Lacerate setup
"
Sk00mA3 wrote:
Thinking about speccing into this build once I buy The Surrender, I was wondering what you thought about multistrike support? I've been using it in my current Lacerate setup


Hey my dude I do apologize for not getting back with you up until now but this build has taken a turn for sure. Check out the update on the OP and see if its to your liking =)

I'll try to answer any questions from here on out as I have more time at the moment!
Last edited by Destreaga on Aug 30, 2020, 1:20:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info