[3.10] Tanel's SCION "MOM" BLADE VORTEX - Great Build for 20 Wave Simu, A8, Uber Lab, T16 Maps!

"
rthreee wrote:
Hi, I am playing your build this league as my main build. Just wanted to say I am really impressed so far with the survivability and tankiness so far.

I have a few general questions.
How concerned are you about getting stunned? There is a guy on youtube with a similar build but he used the stun avoid cinderswallow and heart of oak to reduce stuns.

Can this build run phys reflect (I think no) but just wanted to make sure.

Also what do you think about taking inquisitor as second ascendancy rather than heirophant

Thanks for the build

It is pretty sweet build once you get it going, I think I tried it once and I still didn´t survive so I just skip reflect maps or use sextant mods on them.
I mean Inquisitor is a tiny bit better damage but youd lose 25% Increased Mana and the 8% Damge taken as Mana is pretty decent loss.
Damage is fine already, can run all 20 Waves very easy in Simulacrum, do all T16 maps etc.. can boost damage by just buying awokened gems and whatnot

"
Dymaga wrote:
Which bandit is the best ? or 2 passives ?

Alira as resists are tought to cap with just 3 rares

"
gothhh wrote:
thank you, also what flasks are you using if I may ask? great guide and build :)

Enduring Mana flask, Diamond flask, Quicksilver and then a Cinderswallow and a Quartz.

edit: Just took on my FIRST Awekener 8 and it was very easy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4OnVnqweiA
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Apr 17, 2020, 10:28:42 PM
This is a really fun built to play. Thanks for sharing!
Hey - i really like this build. I got a suggestion for a change tho - instead of using the cluster near the ranger u can use the cluster NE of witch. This will make you use one more passive but you get 8 max mana for that.

The important part however is access to the nearby node with mana when mobs are cursed.

This includes curse removal - addtional effect of curses if you spend 200 mana and 2% mana recovery on killing a cursed enemy.

To compensate for the points i have currently dropped the quick recovery nodes set.
Just a quick question about the "remove a curse when you use a mana flask" node.
If you dont run "of warding" on the diamond flask can you run curse maps and be immune to curses for the duration of the mana flask?

Im thinking about changing to this and then switching diamon flask to diamond flask of the order for more crit.
Unfortunately the remove curse dosent make you immune curse. It gets re-applied when its a map mod.
Fun build, it runs everywhere soo fast!, might not be the best aoe, but it gets the job done!

Thanks Tanel for the guide!

Hi, mate!

Just discovered your build here, now i'm trying to have the acceptable edition on standard, according to the 3.11 three.
Also, i will use my own pieces (Void battery x 2, as example).
By taking a look in POB (fork, edition 3.11) at your build, just noticed that for BV your mana cost is 0. How could be this possible.
Also your Fevered Mind jew are not limited to 1.
I have now the old edition also the new one of this jew, but even corrupted are still limited to 1.
Main question: mana cost 0 at the BV chain.
Looking forward for your answer, ty, gl in the new league.

RD06702
"
rd6702 wrote:
Hi, mate!

Just discovered your build here, now i'm trying to have the acceptable edition on standard, according to the 3.11 three.
Also, i will use my own pieces (Void battery x 2, as example).
By taking a look in POB (fork, edition 3.11) at your build, just noticed that for BV your mana cost is 0. How could be this possible.
Also your Fevered Mind jew are not limited to 1.
I have now the old edition also the new one of this jew, but even corrupted are still limited to 1.
Main question: mana cost 0 at the BV chain.
Looking forward for your answer, ty, gl in the new league.

vaal clarity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info