[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
aeiouy87 wrote:
Taken from the wiki:

Spoiler
Enemies take 4% increased Elemental Damage from your Hits for each Withered you have inflicted on them:

This stacks up to the maximum Withered limit of 15, for a total of 60% increased elemental damaged taken by enemies.

This increased elemental damage taken is in addition to the regular 6% increased chaos damage taken per Wither.

Your Hits cannot Penetrate or ignore Elemental Resistances:

Elemental penetration such as Lightning Penetration or Inquisitor's Inevitable Judgement is ignored. This does NOT include sources of lowered enemy resistances.

Sources of lowered enemy resistances include:

Curses:

Flammability, Conductivity, Frostbite, Elemental Weakness

I am going to switch to the new gear once I socket and color my chest. My tree has been converted over and I can do a T15 100% delious map with only a couple deaths to Kosis. It did take a while but my health didn't budge with enduring cry healing each cooldown. I am sure the new gear will boost dps much higher for me.

"
TwiceBorned wrote:
"
Besovskii wrote:

why you use this glove?
increase (not more) elemental damage taken not give much dps but you cant penetrate enemy resistance
or i dont undarstand something?
thx

(summ of)Increased damage taken modifiers is multiplicative with final damage done to mob(after resists). So those 60% increased damage taken + 15% from shock = 75% more damage.
And build doesn't have any penetration, just res. reduction, that still work with that gloves

thanks for clarification
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
I have a question about Crab setup, Are we always losing crab barriers with "Glancing Blow" ?
"
I have a question about Crab setup, Are we always losing crab barriers with "Glancing Blow" ?

The helmet prevents you from losing barriers if you lost any recently and the boots limit how many can be lost at a time. You won't have to worry about them depleting.
Last edited by aeiouy87 on Jul 15, 2020, 10:26:02 PM
After trying both set ups I favor your new tree with the old gear. I hated keeping the endurance charges up and it felt clunky without shield charge. I kept enduring cry as a free health potion.

TLDR:
original build = one handed tank decent damage
New tree + original gear(ish) = mouse only tank slightly better damage
New tree + new gear = not mouse only tank with much better damage
Last edited by aeiouy87 on Jul 18, 2020, 2:32:08 PM
where is new pob?
IGN-Chatillion

need in this build?
can sell)
sorry)
"
kfar2007_2016 wrote:

need in this build?
can sell)
sorry)

why do you sell it?
IGN-Chatillion
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
"
kfar2007_2016 wrote:

need in this build?
can sell)
sorry)

why do you sell it? and how necessary is it?
IGN-Chatillion
OK, i have to ask, why SADIST on cluster jewel?

these are what i use at the moment and they work fine.

Does sadist give better damage than mine?
Your acendency triggers all the bonus of sadist when generating corpses with desecrate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info