[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

Well, I updated my build. Will update guide in next few days.
Just Completed Hall of the Grandmasters with this build in the Harvest League. Nice build bro.
Okay. I fully made my character and (new) build is finished, but I'm too lazy to re-write all the guide. Can someone who played it and have a free time help me?
"
TwiceBorned wrote:
Okay. I fully made my character and (new) build is finished, but I'm too lazy to re-write all the guide. Can someone who played it and have a free time help me?

The old crab build or the new one? I glanced at your new build and am trying it out. I did the tree but still gathering the gear. Looks and works well though.
"
aeiouy87 wrote:
"
TwiceBorned wrote:

The old crab build or the new one? I glanced at your new build and am trying it out. I did the tree but still gathering the gear. Looks and works well though.

New one. Crab was replaced with new enduring cry(same 30% phys reduction, more or less), while incandensent + divine flesh give 86 effective elemental resists (and some damage on top).
New gloves are really insane. Damage of the build was more like doubled compared to previous league without hurting survivability.
Keeping Natural Affinity would then boost DPS on the new build if you can keep it in. I left it in and didn't fill life wheel
So if we want to follow this build, it's best to just look at your new Harvest character? How much has changed, overall?
"
TwiceBorned wrote:
"
aeiouy87 wrote:
"
TwiceBorned wrote:

New one. Crab was replaced with new enduring cry(same 30% phys reduction, more or less), while incandensent + divine flesh give 86 effective elemental resists (and some damage on top).
New gloves are really insane. Damage of the build was more like doubled compared to previous league without hurting survivability.

why you use this glove?
increase (not more) elemental damage taken not give much dps but you cant penetrate enemy resistance
or i dont undarstand something?
thx
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Taken from the wiki:

Spoiler
Enemies take 4% increased Elemental Damage from your Hits for each Withered you have inflicted on them:

This stacks up to the maximum Withered limit of 15, for a total of 60% increased elemental damaged taken by enemies.

This increased elemental damage taken is in addition to the regular 6% increased chaos damage taken per Wither.

Your Hits cannot Penetrate or ignore Elemental Resistances:

Elemental penetration such as Lightning Penetration or Inquisitor's Inevitable Judgement is ignored. This does NOT include sources of lowered enemy resistances.

Sources of lowered enemy resistances include:

Curses:

Flammability, Conductivity, Frostbite, Elemental Weakness

I am going to switch to the new gear once I socket and color my chest. My tree has been converted over and I can do a T15 100% delious map with only a couple deaths to Kosis. It did take a while but my health didn't budge with enduring cry healing each cooldown. I am sure the new gear will boost dps much higher for me.
Last edited by aeiouy87 on Jul 14, 2020, 9:01:53 PM
"
Besovskii wrote:

why you use this glove?
increase (not more) elemental damage taken not give much dps but you cant penetrate enemy resistance
or i dont undarstand something?
thx

(summ of)Increased damage taken modifiers is multiplicative with final damage done to mob(after resists). So those 60% increased damage taken + 15% from shock = 75% more damage.
And build doesn't have any penetration, just res. reduction, that still work with that gloves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info