3.10 Shouting Chonky Berserker 7.6K Life 50%Dmg Reduction %200 Movespeed 12M Shaper Dps

Can one of the large jewels have martial prowess instead of smite the weak? meaning that 1 large jewel has smite the weak and the other large jewel has martial prowess
"
coolguz477 wrote:
Can one of the large jewels have martial prowess instead of smite the weak? meaning that 1 large jewel has smite the weak and the other large jewel has martial prowess

yes. it´s not a problem. i didnt calculate it in POB but there might be a little bit of a difference in damage. on the other hand you get some accuracy from martial prowess which you should keep in mind if you want to swap the jewel anytime. you might need to get accuracy on your gear instead to keep on going with the very important 100% hit chance.
By the way, for all those who follow Gala's build. There is one aspect i wanted to add about his tree. Instead of going into those two lifenodes at Bloodless which give you 10% increased life together, it is better to go to Juggernaut node a little bit to the upper left of Bloodless. Put your two nodes in there and you will get 10% life, 24% armor increase and 20% life recovery from flasks.
"
yes. it´s not a problem. i didnt calculate it in POB but there might be a little bit of a difference in damage. on the other hand you get some accuracy from martial prowess which you should keep in mind if you want to swap the jewel anytime. you might need to get accuracy on your gear instead to keep on going with the very important 100% hit chance.

Thank you elendil!
Thanks! Also what are the thoughts on Atziris Acuity gloves or Devotos Devotion helmet for this guy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info