3.10 Shouting Chonky Berserker 7.6K Life 50%Dmg Reduction %200 Movespeed 12M Shaper Dps

"
imrofli wrote:
cheers galad and blocker. following galads variant at the moment (not comletely, got subpar warcry gems (mob mentality yes, the other is something else)

what i notice is sometimes when i get mobbed i am stunned. i think even during berserk. so what is the best way to ahndle that? block and stun reduction craft?

also happy if you can take a look and bring ideas for what to improve first :)

You can't get stunned during cyclone, but I also notice i stop using shouts every 3-5 maps or so for some reason. So it doesn't happen often but i'm not sure what it is. its not a mana issue since I had my enduring cry on blood magic. But yea don't bother crafting block and stun reduction

actually now that I think of it maybe its a small freeze thats stopping us? That would explain the shouting to stop working if I'm holding it down
Last edited by tiasim on Apr 19, 2020, 4:04:55 PM
"
tiasim wrote:

You can't get stunned during cyclone, but I also notice i stop using shouts every 3-5 maps or so for some reason. So it doesn't happen often but i'm not sure what it is. its not a mana issue since I had my enduring cry on blood magic. But yea don't bother crafting block and stun reduction

actually now that I think of it maybe its a small freeze thats stopping us? That would explain the shouting to stop working if I'm holding it down

hmm maybe, where do you notice it? i fear it's something delirium specific maybe the hands that slow you down or stuff like that.

not entirely sure what it is.

also what kind of small jewels are you guzys trying out? have a chaos resistance with antivenom, fettle and adrenaline.
not sure if i want to leech more or need more health. did not try simulacrum yet but do not get oneshotted so far, more multishotted if i am swarmed.

and to add, where could we craft cooldown reduction on? maybe that helps?

bought this to test (well expensive test) reduces to 4.17 seconds (someone explain me the math behind this)

then there are crusader boots. same mod possible
Last edited by imrofli on Apr 19, 2020, 6:28:42 PM
Blocker's build is perfect we dont need more damage or more survival.Got 2 levels deathless while doing uber elder(for the first time) and serius 7,even facetanked the "Die" beam, on simulacrum i died last wave once because i wasnt paying attention.Just keep an eye when berserk goes on cd,brain ON for 5sec then switch off again.Sure you can min max the build but "if it works it dosnt need fixing" i say!
Any advice on what significant upgrade should I invest next? because I'm having survivability issues with 100% delirium mino; I keep on getting 1-shot but the rest of the content is cheese

passive tree:

POB: https://pastebin.com/3GDnfucJ
Last edited by tokwaisgod on Apr 20, 2020, 6:06:21 AM
fyi with
And
berserk CD is 3.7 sec

need to get warcry now further down. any other ideas for cd reduction?
"
imrofli wrote:
fyi with
And
berserk CD is 3.7 sec

wait cd reduction works on berserk? lol!
The text"This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effect"
really made me think they dont want you to lower the cd and didnt even cross my mind it could
"
tiasim wrote:
"
imrofli wrote:
fyi with
And
berserk CD is 3.7 sec

wait cd reduction works on berserk? lol!
The text"This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effect"
really made me think they dont want you to lower the cd and didnt even cross my mind it could

EDIT: now around 40 secs hiedout uptime baby! DPS loss but i am trying it with this:

yep got them now down to this:

around 22 sec uptime in hideout
Last edited by imrofli on Apr 20, 2020, 5:06:52 PM
hey hallo, i like this build but how can you spin and warcry at the same time? if i use the warcry the spin are at the moment interupted.
Anyone tried Dual Wielding? IDK if using Saviour Sword + good pDPS Foil would match the DPS.

And passive tree for Dual Wielding if anyone got something.

Thanks much! :)
at lvl 85 i just realized the battle cry annoitment was a thing omg life changing lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info