[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 8,5k HP / 5k Leech/s / 8mio+ bDPS / Budgetviable / Leaguestarter

Hey i was just wondering it says "Offensive 5k HP, 3k Leech, ~8,5kk DPS, ~20kk bDPS" on the guide but looking at POB and items it didn't add up to that amount could you explain how you got that number. Thanks heaps and greats guide loving it!
"
Ryko_ wrote:
Hey i was just wondering it says "Offensive 5k HP, 3k Leech, ~8,5kk DPS, ~20kk bDPS" on the guide but looking at POB and items it didn't add up to that amount could you explain how you got that number. Thanks heaps and greats guide loving it!

Here i modyfied the parameters & gear for the offensive setup with ~5k life.

https://pastebin.com/QzwM8yFp

Besides the explody attackcrit chest its my gear in DSC.

Non buffed dps (no flask, no warchief etc.) is around 10mio if i didnt miss any buff.

FULL (all in - realistic or not) buffed DPS would be around 27mio but i think you can archive bigger numbers by changing ascendancy or so.

As iam not really interested into going all out on damage i didnt looked into it.
I'm having some trouble with this build. I see all of the suggested gem setups, and am confused by how you get all of them running.

6L - Flicker / Impale / Melee Phys / Multistrike / Brutality / Splash
5L - Curse on Hit / PCoC / Assasin's Mark / CwDT / Blade Vortex
4L - Leap Slam / Blood Magic / Fortify / Faster Attacks
3L - Warchief /Flesh and Stone / Maim / (I have Precision here)
2L - CwDT / Ancestral Call / (I have Molten Shell and Ice Golem here)

I am not currently running the Curse on hit because I needed a place for Herald of Purity, Blood Rage, and Dread banner. I suppose I could put one of these in the 5L, but that leaves no place for the other 2...

Is the fortify corrupt on Terminus Est mandatory? Also, I have a 6L Starforge but then I for sure wouldn't ever get the Fortify baked in to my sword...
"
hushfail wrote:
I'm having some trouble with this build. I see all of the suggested gem setups, and am confused by how you get all of them running.

6L - Flicker / Impale / Melee Phys / Multistrike / Brutality / Splash
5L - Curse on Hit / PCoC / Assasin's Mark / CwDT / Blade Vortex
4L - Leap Slam / Blood Magic / Fortify / Faster Attacks
3L - Warchief /Flesh and Stone / Maim / (I have Precision here)
2L - CwDT / Ancestral Call / (I have Molten Shell and Ice Golem here)

I am not currently running the Curse on hit because I needed a place for Herald of Purity, Blood Rage, and Dread banner. I suppose I could put one of these in the 5L, but that leaves no place for the other 2...

Is the fortify corrupt on Terminus Est mandatory? Also, I have a 6L Starforge but then I for sure wouldn't ever get the Fortify baked in to my sword...

You need to reduce your CwDT setup to 1 spell (immortal call) to fit in your HoP & Dread Banner.
Fit your Bloodrage into the 5l6s item.

Fortify Corruption on Terminus is not mandatory but it give much more dmg (its a 7l then) and you can use an additional spell for CWDT. A good QOL is that you can change your Leapslam to Dash too.
Thanks! That did smooth it out a bit... Now, I'm just needing a bigger life pool - 3800 at level 81
Hello!

Looking to start out this build in Harvest. Terminus est nerfed but hopefully the 15% base damage increase balances out the nerf. Going to run this as champion since herald of purity lost its flat phys, so i can get added phys per impale and +2 impale. Also free fortify!

I was looking to plug this skill tree in for my character but one thing i'm trying my hardest to do is figure out which nodes I can take out to fit a full cluster jewel like you have? I know Deep Cuts got removed but I thought we could just replace it with something else. Calculating the total points needed to run a cluster jewel like you have, its 21 points needed for it (24 if you include the jewel socket itself). What did you drop to fit in this jewel socket? I'm extremely point starved trying to incorporate this into the build, but it's very necessary as so much crit comes from this cluster jewel setup.

I guess it really doesn't matter for a league starter since I won't have a cluster jewel like that for quite awhile, I just worry my crit will be too low as a league starter and my frenzies won't be able to sustain properly.
Last edited by R00bRage on Jun 17, 2020, 10:30:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info