[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 8,5k HP / 5k Leech/s / 8mio+ bDPS / Budgetviable / Leaguestarter

Hello everybody,

i dont have the time to update the forum post everytime so i just write it in the POB Notes Tab and copy it in here.

Remove Vaal Pact and change to Soul of Arakaali for Sirus and Lab Runs.
bDPS = Buffed Damage per Second
DPS = unbuffed DPS (no Flasks / Warchief etc.)

Pro's & Con's:
+Playstyle is fun;
+you can flicker during boss fights;
+playable as leaguestarter ->low budget possible;
+able to play flicker with lvl 51;
+frenzy charges on bosses;
+speedwise ok and safe uberlab farmer;
+up to 8,5k life 5k+ life leech per second;
+flicker strike & leap slam -> no walking needed.

-flicker strike -> harder to dodge one shot mechanics;
-only like ~3mil not flasked/buffed shaper dps (depending on investment)

Budget:
You can start off this build with 100c, but if you are planning to do T16 instantly you should plan ~10ex as a budget.

Bosses/Encounters:
Remove Vaal Pact and change to Soul of Arakaali for Sirus and Lab Runs.
Uber Elder done, but not doable with Flicker Strike as GGG decides to leave the invunerable boss attackable and therefore you often flicker the immune boss and don't leech any mana ect. => Switch to Lacerate.
For Sirus you can switch to Lacerate to make it easier to dogde mechanics.
Uber Atziri done with Flickerstrike and Lacerate (Lacerate is just better to play).
Simulacrums are mostly deathless, i die in every 3.-5. Simulacrum.

Mapmods you won't like:
You can run all map mods beside Cannot Leech.

Path of Building:
Spoiler
To find out how many points you got, type /passives in chat.
You can find the tree via Path of Building, currently the POB still need some tree's & items updates (budget gear etc) skills are done.
https://pastebin.com/gKDBrzgc

Video:

Leveling:
Spoiler
I always used frost blades as skill to level up, try to use unique swords and follow the leveling skilltrees in POB (not yet added).
There is also a guide on the forum how to level with Flickerstrike after LVL 28.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514061

#####################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################
Tree & Gear Options:
Defensive 8,5k HP, 5k Leech, ~3kk DPS, ~10kk bDPS => recommended overall.
Offensive 5k HP, 3k Leech, ~8,5kk DPS, ~20kk bDPS. => could be improved (going away from leech etc. maybe going champion)
#####################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################
Ascandency Order - Slayer:
1. Endless Hunger;
2. Brutal Fervour;
3. Headsman;
4. Bane of Legends.
NOTES TO GEM SETUPS:
6l - Flicker Strike:
If you do not have the awakened Versions of the Support Gems its ok.
Get Awakened Gems in the following order:
1. Awakened Melee Physical Damage (Intimitade -> switch out belt of the deciever);
2. Awakaned Melee Splash (cheap, better clear);
3. Awakened Multistrike (less manacosts and good dps);
4. Awakened Brutality (not much dmg).

[BOSSING] Flicker Strike:
I would suggest you to use this setup for maximum damage for bosses like Sirus, Shaper, Elder.

[BOSSING] Lacerate:
I would suggest you to use this setup for better dogde against mechanics for bosses like Sirus, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri.
4l - Mobility (if you do not have Fortify on Hit):
Use this setup for mobility if you do not have Fortify on Hit (ex. Terminus Corruption).
You can all the gems besides Faster Attacks to make profit (level -> sell -> start with new gems).
3l - Mobility (if you have Fortify on Hit):
Use this setup for mobility if you have Fortify on Hit because Dash is more responsive compared to leap slam.
You can use the Blood Magic Gem to make profit (level -> sell -> start with new gem).
3l - Flesh & Stone + Ancestral Warchief:
Good damage boost for yourself and Ancestral Warchief.
I would suggest you to switch between Stances for bosses (less damage taken if the enemys is outside of your Sand Stance AOE).
2l - Cast When Damage Taken:
You only can afford an Cast When Damage Taken Setup if you have the following options:
1. 3l - Mobility Setup;
2. Fortify Support on Boots.
It is your decision what to link with Cast when Damage Taken:
1. Immortal Call (safety from porcupines, mitigates damage);
2. Vaal Molten Shell (big hp buff if needed);
3. Ice Golem (dps buff).
No Links needed, put where you want:
Careful not to link Auras with Gems that have an Mana Multiplier.
6l - Curse on Hit Setup:
Use this setup if you wear a body armour with sockets.
This is our Power Charge Generation during bossfights & improves our dps.
Best curse is assasins Mark.
If you have Awakened Curse on Hit you can use a second curse:
1. Vulnerability (for permanent DPS);
2. Punishment (for max DPS if the enemy hits you);
3. Poachers Mark (if you have insane mana problems).
If you do not have Awakened Curse on Hit and still have an 6l body armour you can link blind instead of a second curse or go with one of the "No Links needed, put where you want" to have a spare socket to get a Cast When Damage Taken Setup.
GEAR SECTION:
I will add some different gearsets in the Items Tab, nevertheless i will write some comments here.

Weapon Options:
Termius Est (you dont say).
BIS would be a Terminus Est with Fortify Support Corrupt.
Body Armour Options:
I suggest you to go with a Kaom's Heart but if you want huge DPS go for other options.
Belly of the Beast:
+40% Life possible;
+45% total elemental Resistance possible;
-only 1% DPS in combination with Crown of the Inward Eye.

Loreweave:
+>15% dps boost possible;
+higher max. Resistance (max. 12% less elemental damage taken);
+Attributes;
+some Item Rarity;
-only 60 Life;
-No Resistances.

Kaom's Heart:
+insane life
-no dps, res, attributes.

Rare:
+high damage possible;
+explody chest for more clearspeed;
+good amount of life possible;
+good amount of resistances possible;
-expensive af.
Helmet Options:
Enchant:
1. Inc. Flicker Damage;
2. Inc. Flicker Damage per Frenzy Charge (its 1. when you have >4 Frenzycharges);
3. Blood Rage Attack Speed.

Abyssus:
+around 40% DPS;
+Attributes;
-No Life & Resistances;
-Increased Physical Damage taken.

Crown of the Inward Eye:
+around 12% DPS;
+400 Life;
-No Life & Resistances.

Rare Helmet:
+ +1 Maximum Frenzy Charge;
+ Nearby Enemys take 9% increased Physical Damage;
+ Global Critmulti.
-gets expensive fast.
With the offensive stats at max Rolls you get like 15% DPS.
With all Liferolls on T1 max you get around +400 Life. (Like Crown of the Inward Eye)
Rare Helmet is not worth it in my opinion, maybe its an option for GGG-Gear.
Glove Options:
Rare:
+ +1 Maximum Frenzy Charge;
+Strike Skills Target 1 additional Enemy (~double damage against 2 Enemys);
-gets expensive fast.

Worldcarver:
+80 Life;
+10% Action speed tempest;
+on a 5 mod map it gives 30% Attack damage & 15% Attack speed;
+cheap;
-no Resistances

Hands of the High Templar:
+insane DPS;
+-ok life & resistances;
-expensive.
Boot Options:
Enchant:
Attack and Cast Speed
Rare:
+Chance to get Endurance Charge on kill (if you dont want to use Doedre's Elixier);
+Tailwind (huge dps boost);
+Elusive;
+good amount of life possible.
Belt Options:
Belt of the Deciever:
+Cheap;
+insane damage until you have Awakened Melee Physical Damage;
+a bit of resistance & life.

Rare Stygian Vise:
+Critmulti & Life on the Abyssal Jewel.

You can use Headhunter if you want to.
Amulet Options:
Rare:
+Life;
+Critmulti;
+Physflat;
+Resistances.

Anoints:
- for max. Damage go Fatal Blade;
- for max. HP go Discipline and Training;
- for good Damage & a bit HP go for Tenacity but only if you do NOT wear Crown of Eyes.
Ring Options:
Rare:
+Life;
+Physflat;
+Resistances.
The best Base would be Steel Ring if you can afford.

Circle of Guilt:
+insane damage;
+Attributes;
-no life;
-expensive af.
Large Cluster Jewel:
8 Passives
1. Deep Cuts;
2. Surefooted Striker;
3. Matrial Prowess;
4. 2 Medium Sockets.
Tradesearchlink with needed stats: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/6jpbVBqIG
2x Medium Cluster Jewel:
1. Precise Commander;
2. Savage Response;
3. Jewel Socket;
4. Whatever you want/need.
Tradesearchlink: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/vypmVX9TE
2x Small Cluster Jewel:
1. Adrenaline;
2. +# Life;
3. & 4. Whatever you want/need.
Tradesearchlink: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/5E0gmEeha
Watchers Eye Jewel:
1. Critmulti;
2. Attack Damage;
3. Attack Speed;
4. Flask Charge on Crit.
Tradesearchlink: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Qgrrd9ptw
Type in your budget and then sort after weight to see how much %DPS you can get for your budget.
Transcendent Flesh:
Gives good DPS -> place it in the Jewel Ssocket on the left of the Marauder Area.
Rare Jewels:
Stats for the rare Jewels sorted by priority:
Life, Critmulti, Attackspeed, Critchance, Attributes, Resistances.
Tradesearch for Jewels: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Xr7nkcP
Flask Options:
1. Doedre's Elixir;
2. Diamond Flask;
3. Bottled Faith (Sulphure Flask);
4. Lion's Roar (Granite Flask);
5. Cinderswallor Urn (Silver Flask).

Stats for the magic Flasks sorted by priority:
1. Immunity & Remove Freeze;
2. Increased Attackspeed;
3. Immunity & Remove Shock.

Solved Problems:
To low mana to permanently Flicker against a single target.
Calculate your mana cost per second (Attack Rate * Mana Cost) and compare it to your Mana Leech/On Hit Rate. If its lower than that you should look to get more max. Mana or invest two skill points into Revelry.

Things checked that give no advantage:
Thread of Hope.
Second Cluster Jewel Spot worth it? Not worth it as you lose damage and health.
Timeless Jewels => I found one Lethal Pride 15875 and use it below duelist. Its better than transcendent flesh.
Warcry Cluster Jewels are not worth it because they give less damage than the current one and need gem sockets.
How good is a Watchers Eye with Flaskcharge on Critical Strike? => Has internal Cooldown of 200ms so it gives max. 5 Charges per Second => Not worth it.

Things to check:
Life Small Cluster Jewel 25% vs 35% increased Effect of Small Passives? Is there any difference for the %Life?

If you got any questions, want to see some gameplay or found something to improve the guide/build catch me live at twitch.tv/furi0s or join my discord (https://discord.gg/9GJUrPS).

Have a good one! :)

Changelog:
Spoiler

05042020: First version.
12042020: Changeover with more HP and a bit less DPS. Added some items.
18042020: Added Uber Elder & Atziri Results. (no Media yet) Added Things checked which give no advantage.
19042020: Added horrible Uber Elder & Uber Atziri & A8 Sirus.
05052020: Changed the Uber Elder Video. Added Sirus 8 with Flicker. Added Budget Gear & Tree in POB. Improved Format.
Last edited by FuRi0s on May 4, 2020, 6:08:39 PM
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2020, 9:49:40 PM
Thanks for the great guide. I'm really missed playing flicker strike and enjoying this build enormously.
Hello,

Nice build mate.

I have a couple of questions. Is it possible to swap the weapon for a more powerful one, if you go with Farruls Fur for Frenzy generation. Not 100% sure of the Farruls mechanics, but it should work, no? Starforge + Farrul's sounds like insane damage.

Mana costs is a problem, especially when leveling. I managed to hit a Supported by Fortify and Supported by Onlsaught 8 link Terminus Est, do you think this will make the build unplayable with raising Flickers mana cost too high?

You talk about curse on hit setup, but I can't locate it. I was planning to go with Assa or Poachers mark ring, but dual curse with awakened CoH sounds nice as well.
"
riza23 wrote:
Thanks for the great guide. I'm really missed playing flicker strike and enjoying this build enormously.

Great that you enjoy it.

"
Mindraakki wrote:
Hello,

Nice build mate.

I have a couple of questions. Is it possible to swap the weapon for a more powerful one, if you go with Farruls Fur for Frenzy generation. Not 100% sure of the Farruls mechanics, but it should work, no? Starforge + Farrul's sounds like insane damage.

Mana costs is a problem, especially when leveling. I managed to hit a Supported by Fortify and Supported by Onlsaught 8 link Terminus Est, do you think this will make the build unplayable with raising Flickers mana cost too high?

You talk about curse on hit setup, but I can't locate it. I was planning to go with Assa or Poachers mark ring, but dual curse with awakened CoH sounds nice as well.

If you switch to Starforge, Farruls Fur (not considering that you need aspect of the cat on other gear) and an Awakened Curse on Hit Setup with Assassins Mark & Vulnerability you go from:
-[8,8k HP / 3mio DPS / 8,5mio bDPS / 20% cull] to
-[7,5k HP / 4,5mio DPS /12,4mio bDPS / no cull].
So it could be worth it for -1,3k HP / +1,5mio DPS / +3,9mio bDPS / no 20% cull.

I havent played Farruls Fur Frenzy Charge generation yet is it realiable?
Maybe i give it a try... to bad that i sold my Awakened Curse on Hit.

If you have problems with you mana sustain dont level your precision so high then it should be doable but i havent tested it yet.

A curse on hit setup can be used when you use a normal bodyarmour with at least 5 links. It gives around 10-20% dps.
Go for this combination:

I wasnt able to test if punishment is better than vulnerability.

Hey, nice guide. Really liked the trade links to look at the jewels etc! Super helpful!

I am kinda low budget atm, only really got 5ex to my name. Aside from levelling, where would you say I have the potential for biggest upgrades with my gear?

Toon is named DelmogLacerator if you want to look at my profile.

Thanks!
Updated the guide.

So now its in POB in the NOTES Tab as it is much easier to update.
Last edited by FuRi0s on Apr 25, 2020, 9:51:33 AM
"
mojadu wrote:
Hey, nice guide. Really liked the trade links to look at the jewels etc! Super helpful!

I am kinda low budget atm, only really got 5ex to my name. Aside from levelling, where would you say I have the potential for biggest upgrades with my gear?

Toon is named DelmogLacerator if you want to look at my profile.

Thanks!

Best would be some levels.
You need to link maim with your flesh and stone for the damage boost.
There is no reason to use aspect of the cat.
Get a vaal ancestral warchief.

Get awkaneded melee splash support its 30c.

Prolly should save some currency to get awakened melee physical damage for intimitade (~10 more dmg) its 7ex.

This is the tree i would suggest to you.
http://poeurl.com/cRjq

Also you should change the anoint of your amulet to discipline and training or fatal blade AFTER you bought a decent one with physflat & critmulti & life.

Great guide so far. I noticed the gem section changed tho, you list 4l,3l etc but u don't say what gems to use. I see it says to use fortify, but what exactly am I utilizing fortify on? Did the path of building link update as well to reflect?
I answered my own question, its seems the POB was updated. I appreciate it all!
05052020: Changed the Uber Elder Video. Added Sirus 8 with Flicker. Added ~100c Gear & Tree in POB. Improved Format.

Currently working on different Gear & Tree Options for different investments.
Planned:
~100c (done);
~5ex;
~10ex;
~20ex;
~50ex;
GGG.

Feel free to comment, join discord or stream.

Greets :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info