[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

Hi,
I just got some really basic stuff. What should i change next?

"
maaat wrote:
hey, sorry to ask the same question again but I just got this two bases

which one is better to multi craft, or none? xD
I do have 15% Cooldown recovery speed, so with the karui sceptre I can get to 7.51 cyclone aps without the Fuel the Fight cluster ( 8% AS)
with the Sekhem I need the cluster jewel to get to 7.20 aps

PoB is simulating higher Ball Lightning dps with the Sekhem equiped, but again I´m not sure because of the cyclone aps difference
I can't share my PoB because Im still buying/crafting the gear for the build, so I used your PoB to test the sceptres

PoB I used to test: https://pastebin.com/qN4ZjpaL
thanks!

First, you put 15% attack speed (from the ascendancy) on these weapons in the PoB. This is wrong because attack speed modifiers on weapons are local and behaves like "more" multipliers. You should put it somewhere else. Or use the fork version of PoB, where this 15% attack speed modifier is calculated automatically. There is no reason not to use it to be honest.

So, I compared the two weapons without changing the passive tree. This means that with Sekhem you have only 6.83 aps. Your DPS will be higher with the Karui sceptre but the difference is only 2%, so DPS-wise these two items are very close.

The Sekhem has higher crit chance, so it might offer better QoL, especially when you run out of flask charges. Plus, multimodding Sekhem is 1 ex cheaper.

Overall, I prefer Sekhem, but again, they are very close.
"
Hi,
I just got some really basic stuff. What should i change next?

Hi, you bought my old sceptre!
I would upgrade your belt to a crystal belt. You might lose strength by doing this, and if this happans, you have to look for an amulet with "all attributes". Then Tranquility anointment is a huge upgrade.
Then, you can look for more ES from your helmet and boots.
Finally, buy Bottle faith.
@N0esy, is it even possible to achieve 10.1 as? without breaking to much other stats, ignoring cdr now, calculating tailwind, 3 frenzy charges and driftwwod 1.97, max i can go is 9.88
"
sustici wrote:
@N0esy, is it even possible to achieve 10.1 as? without breaking to much other stats, ignoring cdr now, calculating tailwind, 3 frenzy charges and driftwwod 1.97, max i can go is 9.88

You'll gain only 2% more DPS by going from 9.88 to 10.1 aps, so I would say your aps is already optimized at 9.88 aps.
Nice build so far, thanks! I got questions though.

Where are you getting fortify from ? I don't see any bleeding immunit flask, do you have it somewhere else ?

Sorry if i missed something and this should be obvious.
Last edited by gexstar on Apr 10, 2020, 9:07:25 AM
"
gexstar wrote:
Nice build so far, thanks! I got questions though.

Where are you getting fortify from ? I don't see any bleeding immunit flask, do you have it somewhere else ?

Sorry if i missed something and this should be obvious.

I got fortify from a cluster jewel.
Bleed immunity flask is not necessary. I got immunity to corrupted blood from a rare jewel, and this is enough.
"
sustici wrote:

getting amulet wiht wrath/zealotry mod and helm wiht cyclone AS is one way get more as
Hey to all,

I changed to this build, seems to be very power and solid,

I need some help on my aps plz,

I have my scepter with 1.5aps,
I have on my cyclone aps 6.62aps with elusive,
I´m still at level 80 so I will reach retribution soon,
With this node I will reach 6.84aps,
Is this enough or I need more attack speed,
If I get harrier I can reach 7.25aps,

Is this correct to do or I need slight more attack speed or it´s Ok?
I also have 15% cooldown recovery on y belt,

Ty in advance guys,
"
JokerC4 wrote:
"
sustici wrote:

getting amulet wiht wrath/zealotry mod and helm wiht cyclone AS is one way get more as

While I don't like the idea of wrath/zealotry mod on amulet because crafting a good amulet with these mods is difficult, cyclone AS enchant is very interesting. I will add that to the guide when I have time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info